• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Finishing Peraires

Started by jeronij, November 09, 2006, 12:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Hello dear members!!!

It is a good time to start with the galleries section in the site. Even it is not suposed to be a Journals section, it is probably that it will finish being one. Anyway, the original idea is that you open a topic for each set of pictures you want to post. Lets say, you created a nice harbour, then you can open a topic related to your harbour and post all your pics there. You build a nice residential city, then you open a topic for the area, and so on. This is not a rule ( it is not said in the rules) so you can follow it or not. Whatever you prefere. You won a gallery and you can do with it whatever you want  ;D !!!

So, I´ll start showing some pics never seen before. They belong to the city of Peraires, region of Simtropia, but for one or another reason, they were never relesed in Simtropolis.

No words. Simply relax yourself and have a look...

PERAIRES FINISHED - SET1

I hope you enjoy them.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

PERAIRES FINISHED - SET 2

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

PERAIRES FINISHED - SET 3

I hope you like this city ;D !!!

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

wow what an awesome job you have done with your city its really beautifull thanks for showing us

Alfred.Jones

:shocked2: That is amazing Jeronij!! The port is huge and looks so realistic!!

Double thumpsup for you!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

NikNik

Quote: "Hope you like this city" ......... :o
Jeronij Peraires is one of the best cities ever seen. It has so many different parts (the small beach, the harbour area, the prison the residential areas etc, etc). I have seen it before on ST and I am convinced this is one of the best cities around.  :thumbsup:

Nik-Nik

bat

kimcar

Excellent work jeronij . Your harbor look so real  :thumbsup:. Glad to see that your site working good . Keep going. &apls

Masochist

Wow, what a harbor!  That's amazing...I haven't seen this on ST yet, but I obviously need to check it out!  Inspiring work, it is, Jeronij!   :thumbsup:
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

A Masterpiece by the maestro himself. Superb  &apls &apls &apls
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

goin2chicago

very nice pictures. you always have wonderful stuff to offer us.

gonza122

wonderful... except the harbour... i think it's too big :P
TK.

Alek King of SC4

wonderful work jeronij i like how intertwined everything is rails running everywhere
and tons to look at nice work, as for your harbors i suggest checking out SOMYs latest
releases

rayced

I love this town Jeronij. What about posting some pics of Bonanova, the neighbour city of Pareiras in your Simtropia region?

This is how the two cities connect themself: simply perfect! I wond if i'll ever reach your skill.

emilin

It's as beautifull as always, Jeronij. I especially like the marina/fishing harbour area with the small piers (must have been hell to terraform). As far as SOMY:s new ships go (Alek's referal) They are awesome, but undersized in compairison to real ships. Your BAT:s might have a little less detail, but the size of them make them better suited for realistic harbours in my opinion.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jeronij

Hello to all,

Thanks for the (mostly) nice compliments  :thumbsup: !!.
Alek / emilin, I have downloaded latests SOMY´s ships, but I havent had the time to simply unpack them, so can not say if they are scaled or not, but mine are almost to scale, even if they are not as detailed as SOMY`s masterpieces  ;D

rayced, thanks for the pic, good old times, but I am searching an alternative way to post my pictures, and I will probably post all Simtropia pictures in the site's gallery, when I have the time.

In the meantime, if you want to remember some old SCR pictures, just check the mentioned gallery  ;D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Rayden

Good old memories SCR, and Simtropia, it's good to see it back on ;)

sebes

I am glad to see how Peraires was finished. It's a great port city that you build there man. :satisfied:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

GMT

great finish to this wonderful harbor area.

... really, it is. I swear.

Ajax

Fantastic harbour!  Gives me some great ideas for future use.  Thanks for sharing!