• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Seraf's Atelier

Started by seraf, June 08, 2009, 04:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack_wilds

sure is quite the project  :thumbsup: admire the determination to take this on... is also a school project ??? watching for the updates as this progresses...  :)

Aaron Graham

Looking great as always Seraf. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

seraf

Thanks guys!

Works on Wilhelm Nationaldenkmal slowly going to end. Sadly I'm not making all sculptures which were on this monument because there would be too many of them and it will be impossible for me to work with model :(

Aaron Graham

Lovely, I wish you can teach me on making those human sculptures, you are the best at making them.  &apls
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

Amazing work with the statues  &apls &apls &apls

Did you use Poser8?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vester

Amazing work on the statues.  &apls &apls &apls

WoW would love be able do that.

Delecto

Fantastic work Seraf, Poser or ZBrush?

Scrooge

rooker1

That is incredible!!
&apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

Well this is really amazing... Great job !

Your work with the textures & shapes have something unique, it seems to be alive...
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

seraf

Aaron - It's nothing special, really :) You just need to learn to use Poser :) That gives you basic sculpture of human :)

Girafe - Thank you :) I used Poser Pro.

vester - Thank you

Delecto - Thank you, for human figures I used Poser, for more complex shapes (I mean non-uniform like cartouche) I used ZBrush, I'm still learning to sculpt humans in ZBrush but it's difficult, so for faster results I used Poser :)

Dragonanime - Thank you :)

rooker1 - Thank you :)

art128 - Thank you

Ol.S / Benoit - Thank you very much :)

Orange_o_ - Thank you ^^

Ok, I think it's done, I made lamps which were in original design but were never actually made. Please tell me I you want me to leave them or delete (of course if I leave them I'll add another two to the other side of memorial). I also have another question to community, I was asked if I can make just a central point of memorial without collonade as a prop. I think I sure can do that if there's larger demand for that, so...this is my question :)

Girafe

I am trying on Poser8 pro but seems to be not so easy than I though  :D
I have to try Zbrush too  ::)

Regarding the BAT itself, it looks really good; Maybe the ground is too white. Do you have a real pic of the stuff?

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Silur

seraf

Girafe - Zbrush is a powerful tool but it has a little paranoic interface ^^" About photos - I only have b&w photos and colored postcards so I the ground to be in harmony with the rest of the memorial :)

Silur ^^

kelis

I can't wait to use this amazing work ! You are doing a masterpiece here  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Delecto

Yes, I've purchased Poser2012 last week and apart from being a cheap Software, it's really funny....  ;D  (Especially if you love sexy women)  ::) :D ...ZBrush is a great tool, but the interface is terrible.  &mmm

About the Bat, I really love the way it takes. My only concern is the material used for statues. It seems to produce very very dark shadows.  $%#Ninj2

Delecto.  ;)

Jack_wilds

concerning the bat colonnade... I like the lamps worth the aesthetic addition and as a separate work to suit many parks, its an option I'd like to use...  :thumbsup:

I'll have to get poser when I finally get my own copy of 3dsmax...

ortiz75

Congrats and well, what can I say? My jaw is seriously injured, cos' it hit the floor with such a huge impact when saw Your last work  :D Really Seraf, this is outstanding and takes SC4 bats to a whole new level  ;)

And just only one question -  those ornamented curved tiles near the pedestal and under colonnade are texture or kinda individual 3d objects?

Leo.