• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sim StettinCity

Started by bosisko, March 31, 2011, 01:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bosisko

Hello to all forum  users.

I'm watching  for a few years the beautiful  pictures of people building  their cities.
Now  I'll try my abilities.
So I come from Szczecin  and my city in the game  will have a lot  of elements from the real city  of Szczecin.

Everything is  at the moment testing phase.  The individual elements are  changing so that attracted my  eye and fit the  rest ofcomposing into  one consistent whole.
Every day I change, I add,  remove various elements looking  for the best solution.

The city climbing to the  top very slowly and does  not yet have any numbers so  I invite you to view photos  and to comment on them.

Best regards
Luke             M.

For all who  want to keep track of my work  over the city I  have prepared a blog with photos  and descriptions.
Feel free  to comment pictures and entries

Any moment I'll do an  English version of the blog.

==================================================================================================

1. Main station - on the left - package sorting facility.

2. The main station.

3. Main station with magazines.

4. A piece of main station area and rail bridge.

to be continued ...

blog  <-- Wacht my Blogg for more details!
blogblog

Tomas Neto

Fantastic start!!! Very nice work!!!   :thumbsup:

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

rooker1

Interesting start indeed.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Sciurus

Really nice start :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Reikhardt

There is some very good attention to detail with your transport routes! Good luck with your MD!

ricardomiranda

Very good start, continue because it seems that your city will be great!

bosisko

Thanks for all comments!  ()stsfd()

I  didn't have time yesterday but  I did something.

So I focused on  the bridge and the surrounding area (I came up with some ideas driving  around town :whatevs: )

1. I added the  walls under the bridge. You can see graffiti  (under the bridge is  placed the entire graffiti  - the other side of  the bridge the crew is cleaning  graffiti -> foto  on the Blogg). Some commercial buildings are placed too.

2. Bridge.  Hmmmmm ... These concrete waterfront look  ugly ! So I had to add something of  my own :ohyes:
I added a set  of traffic lights for the boats  + some signs (random from SFBT prop pack). I  added a metal wall and  it came something like this -> personally  do not satisfy me  and I think I'll add something  else. On the blog more  retail picture.

For more details,  I invite you to Blog
blogblog

kwakelaar

This is looking very interesting, a lot of details in your pictures to look at and wonder: How did he do that?

Tomas Neto

I agree with Kwakelaar, this is looking very interesting!!! Nice work!!!   :thumbsup: