• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Map Tutorial

Started by godjcjk12, June 15, 2007, 02:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godjcjk12

Could a tutorial be made to make maps using topographic information of regions around the world? P.S. I have tried all other map turorials on ST, but they don't work at all.

wouanagaine

Maybe Hableurg can help you on this subject

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

HabLeUrG

I could make a tutorial on making a map, but not sure about getting the data...

I have this tutorial done in spanish...
http://foro.capitalsim.net/viewtopic.php?p=84489&sid=6d214aefd6311dd753afb1f9f0a354c6
im thinking in translate it in english and publish here in devotion... just a idea

dedgren

That would be great, Eblem- I'd love to know more about this aspect of the game myself.

Our member beskhu3epnm is also amazingly knowledgeable about maps.  He's been here infrequently this summer, but a PM will get his attention the next time he's by.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

TheTeaCat

Quote from: dedgren on June 16, 2007, 10:37:18 AM
That would be great, Eblem- I'd love to know more about this aspect of the game myself.
Our member beskhu3epnm is also amazingly knowledgeable about maps.  He's been here infrequently this summer, but a PM will get his attention the next time he's by.
David

Yes this is something I too would like to know. hope it becomes a reality ;)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II