• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sunken Highway Walls

Started by SimJack, November 23, 2016, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimJack

I'm looking for sunken highway walls, bridges and other decorations.
Thanks in advance.

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

SimJack

What do you think of this?
There's not a large variety of walls to choose from but, it looks ok, doesn't it?

matias93

Those ones by Buddybud are one of my favourites, but sadly they are designed for the MHW and its 15 metres standard, which is very unrealistic. And because those are models, there is no way for a third party to update them to the newer standard.

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Kitsune

yep thats the problem now-a-days... everything was designed for 15m. Some look ok at 7.5m ortho - but run into problems diagonaly.
~ NAM Team Member

SimJack

I actually fixed the imperfections. (see attachment). I went through all of the linked tutorials and apparently all the pieces are very easy to use. The overall design is a bit too much for me (I'd prefer a more modern and simple approach). Never the less, I'm satisfied by the result, thanks to Buddybud.
I even used this Boulevard divider (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/784-boulevard-divider/) to fill the gaps.

If you happen to find any other wall designs or any 7.5m walls, please share.

Thanks guys for the assistance!