• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing a couple of files

Started by Shadow Assassin, August 24, 2007, 03:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

Just wondering, does anybody know what happened to these following files:

FarmMobileHomes.dat
FarmTrailerHomes.dat

I can't find them anywhere. I've downloaded a lot of prop packs, can't track it down for some reason. It's because I'm getting brown boxes on a few of SimGoober's lots (the 5x4 ones).
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

BarbyW

I think you will need niagraneagle's Rollerhomes but I can't find the link as I can't search the STEX at the moment.

Edit: Search seems to be working again: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=12298
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Shadow Assassin

Thanks - that fixed it!

I'm still trying to hunt down two little things... I cannot, for the life of me, find these. I have a suspicion they're in a texture pack somewhere.

Texture 0x1da4472a - that's the missing texture I'm trying to find. I don't know where I'd find it, that's the thing...
0x1da44720 - another one

I have a suspicion it's one of Pegasus's old textures... can someone confirm this?  &Thk/(

Thanks for your help, by the way. :P

Oh yes: and the main building from D66's four farm lots seems to be missing. I ran it through the dependencies scanner, and it said everything was there and accounted for. But there's still a brown box.
New Horizons Productions

RippleJet

The 0x1da4XXXX range of textures is indeed used by Pegasus, and those textures you mentioned are included in the file PEG_MTP_TEXTURES_vol1.dat, which is included in his Mountain Theme Pack.

BarbyW

Wirh regard to the BLS D66 Farms, there are two buildings used. One is D66_CountryRanchHouse-0x5ad0e817_0x73088cad_0x30000.SC4Model which is included in the install and the other is the Georgia Lynn which is found here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=610
SC4Tool does not tell you which model the building is but wou's new magic tool does so when that is released you will be able to check in that.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: RippleJet on August 24, 2007, 07:45:05 AM
The 0x1da4XXXX range of textures is indeed used by Pegasus, and those textures you mentioned are included in the file PEG_MTP_TEXTURES_vol1.dat, which is included in his Mountain Theme Pack.

The odd thing is, I've got that installed, and well... it doesn't show up. I'll have to reinstall.

Thanks, Barby! I'll check out Wou's new tool, too, when it does show up, it should help me greatly.
New Horizons Productions