• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ploppable Ponds

Started by tkirch, October 14, 2007, 09:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkirch

I see some great ploppable ponds out there by a lot of you.  Could someone do a tutorial on what they use.

I have all the flora,water, and rocks.  But what I end up doing is plopping the rocks putting the moistened rocks around the edge.  It never looks as good as I have seedn out there.  Give me some hints I would appreciate it alot.

capo

Quote from: tkirch on October 14, 2007, 09:31:28 AM
I see some great ploppable ponds out there by a lot of you.  Could someone do a tutorial on what they use.

I have all the flora,water, and rocks.  But what I end up doing is plopping the rocks putting the moistened rocks around the edge.  It never looks as good as I have seedn out there.  Give me some hints I would appreciate it alot.

Could you be a bit more specific?

I think you mean Jeronij's ploppable water (check for the updated one on the LEX) and his and CP's flora+fauna packs. Or are you using PEG's Ponds and stream kit? It's hard to give advice if one does not know what mods/packs the other one is using .... so at this point I can not help you. If you want a small terraforming tutorial to create realistic nature then I suggest you visit Ennedi's or my own Mayor Diary. In these (and many other) MD's you can find great tutorials on how to build/grow or terraform...

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!