• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Cobblestone Village props

Started by kimcar, November 12, 2007, 06:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

Sorry for asking this question about props ( i thoughed i had all ) But i just want to know in witch prop pack i need for get : Ashley`s Thatched cottage 
           Lamplight Inn
and      Mckenna`s cottage.  Missing cottage in all of those 3 lots .

And another question. I`m sure this was already asking , but i can`t find the answer of . If i use the Cleanitol program for the props , can we making lot with the lot editor without problem or i `m gonna missing some props. Hope i`m clear . Sorry for asking this again. Thanks

RippleJet

I'll let Barby answer the first question... ::)

Quote from: kimcar on November 12, 2007, 06:07:03 AM
And another question. I`m sure this was already asking , but i can`t find the answer of . If i use the Cleanitol program for the props , can we making lot with the lot editor without problem or i `m gonna missing some props. Hope i`m clear . Sorry for asking this again. Thanks

I hope I understood your question correctly...

In that case I would answer "Yes of course"! :)
If a mega pack is released that replaces several old prop files, there is always a Cleanitol file included to make sure you remove those old duplicates.

Any existing lots that had the old files as dependencies, will now instead find the props in the new mega packs.
And if you're lotting your own lot, you will find all props as previously.

The only difference will be the dependencies listed in the LD file of your lot.
It will now list the mega pack instead of the old prop files.

BarbyW

All the props you are looking for, kimcar, are in BSCBATProps D66 Vol10
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

kimcar

Thank you very much for your answer RippleJet . I was afraid to lose the props in some lots that i done .
Thanks to you too Barbyw , i appreciate. I don`t why the cottage didn`t show up because i have downloaded those props . Maybe that will help if they are any conflict if i use the Cleanitol program. Am i right ? Thanks again for your help. :thumbsup:

BarbyW

The models and props in that pack are all new so Cleanitol shouldn't have any effect on it.

kimcar

Quote from: BarbyW on November 12, 2007, 08:18:46 AM
The models and props in that pack are all new so Cleanitol shouldn't have any effect on it.

Sop i don`t know what to do . Maybe download again . Is that possible that it missing somethings like the ped bridge ( i forget to mention this too but Craigsters already do) ? Sorry to boring you. &ops

High5Tower

Wow, Thank you Kimcar for this post. I didn't think of  maybe the new prop pack had missing parts. $%Grinno$% One new item though is that McKenna's cottage lines up backwards. Beautiful work here,we're all so lucky. &apls

BarbyW

Craigsters reported that problem here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2915.0
I have explained and posted the missing desc until I can get D66 to update the pack on the LEX.
Just use Home/End to rotate the McKennas Cottage lot as it doesn't need a road.

kimcar

Thank you Barbyw for your help. It`s very kind of you. :thumbsup: