• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rogue plug ins?

Started by Schulmanator, November 10, 2007, 05:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

I have been trying to better organize my plug ins. I ran across a few large files. I am not sure what these files are and if I should keep them. They are older ones. Might anyone have a way to figure out what these are and if I should keep them?

ss(2)-0x5ad0e817_0xcd4d6e21_0x80000.SC4Model
usbt6-0x5ad0e817_0x2d5f7168_0xc0000.SC4Model
R$1_1x3_Quimbey Road_growable_merged.dat
dayopeace.dat

Thanks for your help  :)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

BarbyW

ss(2)-0x5ad0e817_0xcd4d6e21_0x80000.SC4Model is Astoria Plaza - one of O'Neil's condos.
usbt6-0x5ad0e817_0x2d5f7168_0xc0000.SC4Model - I have no idea what this is the model for and have searched my system but don't have it.
R$1_1x3_Quimbey Road_growable_merged.dat was a set of houses done by SYM Productions I think but I don't have so I am not sure.
dayopeace.dat is the Maxis flag pack which you do need.

The first two models demonstrate how  important it is for BATters to label their work correctly. The only thing I can suggest is that you use PIM to make a new exemplar from the model - any thing will do - and replace the building on a lot with it to see if you can identify it.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

wouanagaine

No wonder why you're a Godess :), remember things by name lol

You can also use Reader and open these files, as they are SC4Model, you'll find some S3D entries, so you can visualize them in the Reader, and you'll certainly find a xml entry which may contain a better name

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4