• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

world trade center props

Started by rednec, December 20, 2007, 12:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rednec

hello,i downloaded the wtc props into my plugins folder,unzipped them also and when i started up sim city nothing appears in my landmarks.can anyone help please.

jayo

They are props-They will appear in the props section of the lot editor  :thumbsup:
I'm back

rednec

do i have to download the lot editor

Pat

if you wish to do any lotting then yes if not no.... There should be lot files for the WTC stuff on the LEX if not mistaken???  just try a power search by the creator that did the props and you should find the lot files that way

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rednec

BarbyW

Oops, I think I posted the prop packs and for got the main lot. &ops I'll sort that out and post the lot. Sorry.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

Its ok Barby you are only human and a one woman army lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

The army has uploaded all three WTC lots to the LEX. Enjoy.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

LoL sweeet you are a true blue inspriation Barby!!!

rednec

i want to thank you all for helping me out,the trade centers look outstanding.and one more thing you guys and ladies sure are quick with responding to my question.thanks :)

Pat

No problem Rednec that is why I love being here cause of the community spirit that is here....

SC4BOY

I've had this file for awhile and never quite had the occasion to use it. But let me say that now that I am "into it" I want to give kudos to ALL THE FOLK that contributed to this lot.. from docs, to presentation, to modeling, to lotting.. even the "filler lot" this is a FIRST CLASS PRESENTATION. Congrats to all.

&apls &apls &apls