• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

West End Flag

Started by paroch, February 23, 2008, 12:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paroch

Maybe it's simple, maybe someone can do this quite quickly, or maybe someone can point me to a tutorial so I can do it myself......... but what I'd like is a flag for my MD West End.  The West End flag is a variation on the England flag.  A simple cross of claret on a light blue background, instead of the Red St George's cross on a white background.

Here's the flag:

Please note that the cross is not red, it is claret, or maroon.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance :D

getdown11

paroch

Thanks for those.... :thumbsup:

@getdown11 - wow that tutorial does look kinda over my head.  But thanks for pointing it out.  I may well give it a go and see what I can produce.

@Diggis - thanks, an interesting thread.  It's gone quiet and seeing as it takes so long for Geoff to make them, I'm not sure that it would be fair to ask.  I didn't realise it was such a BIG job (showing my naiveity on anything more technical than re-lotting!)

vester

If I remember right, Geoff has a template for scandinavian cross flags.

Diggis

Quote from: paroch on February 26, 2008, 12:27:51 PM
@Diggis - thanks, an interesting thread.  It's gone quiet and seeing as it takes so long for Geoff to make them, I'm not sure that it would be fair to ask.  I didn't realise it was such a BIG job (showing my naiveity on anything more technical than re-lotting!)

Given that Geoff is the only one who really knows how to do it, it can't hurt to ask.

Krio

Quote from: vester on February 26, 2008, 12:51:44 PM
If I remember right, Geoff has a template for scandinavian cross flags.

But that is not Scandinavian Cross, its normal cross flag.

paroch

@Vester and Krio - As Krio points out, it's not a scandinavian cross.  Close, but not quite  ;)  I suspect in game the difference would be miniscule.

@ Diggis - I guess you're right.  I'll post up and PM a request and keep my fingers crossed.