• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

My lots

Started by Randomshane, February 18, 2008, 06:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomshane

All of my lots can be downloaded here

This is my first lot, uses jestarr's train props and peg's alternate rail textures. plopable random trains.

There are 3 6x1 lots that are TE for rail but not for trains. Uses families so the 3 lots are 3 different layouts and have a slightly different appearance each time you plop them, started from a park so has all the same cost and benefits associated with a standard grass park.

BarbyW

Why not show us your lots in development and if you wish to upload to the LEX you should open a Candidacy thread. Please read the sticky posts at the top of the LEX Candidacy forum.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Toichus Maximus

these are some very useful lots! Barby is right tho, you should open up a candidacy thread!  :thumbsup: great work!

City Builder

I've been contemplating either creating a rail yard in the game or batting one.  Nice job.  Has anybody seen a roundhouse for download somewhere?
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

FrankU

Yes there is one by Oppie.
You can find it on: http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/details.php?file=344

It's the German site "SimCity Plaza".
If the link does not work: www.simcityplaza.de
Click om "Sim City Kurier"
On the left look for "Eisenbahn"
And in the list look for "Lokschuppen von Oppie".

City Builder

Ist gut, danke.  That's really gut looking in der screenshot, havn't had time to play the game yet.  Ihre Don't have a clue what his readme says since it's in Deutche and Im only on disk one of my ASSIMIL "German with ease" Audio CD lessons (Page 1 of the book).  One day I'll understand it all.  Der Tee is Kalt!

Thanks for the link.
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!