• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

curved puzzle pieces for elevated road puzzle pieces

Started by frdrcklim, September 17, 2008, 05:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frdrcklim

I not sure what they're called but I think that's it (I'm don't use them much). Maybe this has been thought of already. Anyway, I was just wondering now that we have curved roads, there should be curved elevated road puzzle pieces at least in planning.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

MandelSoft

Well, they haven't finished the 45 degree curves for the elevated roads. They have to finish that first, I suppose.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

j-dub

You mean a piece designed to fit between a 45 degree elevated road, and a 90 degree elevated road with a smooth transition? Avenues, Roads, and OneWays still have yet to accomplish that. Elevated Heavy Rails were the first to get this treatment. Its not like it was forgotten, but I don't make any guarentees to what the priority is on this.

gn_leugim

pilotdaryl

I think he means as in a smooth transition...
\
  \
  |
  |

For the elevated road/avenue/etc. puzzle pieces

Tarkus

j-dub is essentially right.  It has not been forgotten, but the problem is models.  Ditto with the "smooth" transition. 

-Alex (Tarkus)

andreharv

frdrcklim

300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

JoeST

Well, unless andreharv gets his moddeling fingers out :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

nerdly_dood

Let's hope he can soon - this is why I don't use diagonal elevated roads, avenues, or one-way roads unless for a quick overpass... I'd REALLY appreciate a diagonal curve piece. (Which would then require, or at least encourage, the presence of a diagonal 3-way T, a diagonal 4-way X, a diagonal/orthagonal V curve, and a lot else)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!