• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ChrisAdams3997 Miscellaneous Works

Started by Chrisadams3997, September 25, 2007, 09:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

Hehe, I just saw this thread and was reading from the top without checking the date and trying to figure out what was going on.   ()what()  Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the lots packaged up for scruitineering for you.  :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey Chris I just saw those parking lot textures are they avaible anywhere at all??? Also congrats on your newest upload on the LEX!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Chrisadams3997

I'll upload them, I need to put the Dairy Queen up for scrutineering anyway, and it'll need those.  Just give me a few days to look over it, make sure it's all kosher.

spectrumtech

I don't really know if this is the place to post this, but I have the full version of Clickteam Install Creator, and I would be more than happy to create install programs for anyone that should need it.  :) Great work Chris!
:)
Pass on a smiley to everyone...

allan_kuan1992

any recent updates? the last one was in june I believe.

- Allan Kuan

Yoman

Don't you think if he had one he would post it? You may also want to check the development thread, its been a beehive of activity.

Diggis

TBH it's actually my fault at the moment.  I've got a couple of Chris's files to upload, I just need to package them up and do readme's.  I'm away this week, but will try do them next week.

Chrisadams3997

And it doesn't help I've had my head buried in MaxScript the last week instead of rendering dams :D

BarbyW

All the sports fields lots and the associated prop packs are now on the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

SimFox

Quote from: Chrisadams3997 on July 28, 2008, 04:06:49 AM
And it doesn't help I've had my head buried in MaxScript the last week instead of rendering dams :D

then again, MaxScript is so rewarding topic, isn't it?

I greatly appreciate you participation in my project!!