• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

South East Kent

Started by SuperTimo, August 07, 2010, 08:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwakelaar

Your suburbs look very nice and it is quite an extensive network of different kind of rail systems you have got going there.

cubby420

Very cool aesthetic  :thumbsup: Loving the British themed suburbs. I don't know how fond I am of the el-rail winding through that otherwise peaceful town, but you make it work  ;)

SuperTimo

Quote from: cubby420 on September 25, 2010, 02:14:50 PM
I don't know how fond I am of the el-rail winding through that otherwise peaceful town, but you make it work  ;)

I know what you mean with the el-rail, ideally i'd like to have GLR that works better in a rural setting but i don't really like the look of the tracks. Bear in mind that that area isn't a town it's the suburbs of a metropolis ;)

Tomas Neto

Hi Timo, fantastic suburbs!!! Great update!!!

SuperTimo

time for another bunch of photos, this time from the eastern tile of the city, next time ill get some more done in the centre again :)

mightygoose

having lived in ashford kent all my life.... i don't think its quite like that ;)
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

SuperTimo

Quote from: mightygoose on September 30, 2010, 04:10:59 PM
having lived in ashford kent all my life.... i don't think its quite like that ;)

haha definetly not :) the main thing i wanted to do with the region was to use the landscape but also have a metropolis and ashford was the best location for that. :)

When it comes to doing areas like folkestone i might try and be a bit more accurate in places ;)

mightygoose

SuperTimo

I live in somerset at the moment, but all of my family live in Meopham or Folkestone so i go there all the time pretty much. Also my dad and my brother were born in ashford. :)

mightygoose

next time you are around, drop me a message, we can go for a pint, lol  i was born in gravesend.

SuperTimo

haha, quality, i'm always up for a pint of spitfire ;)

DanniBee

Just wondering, where do you get that Mini Cooper automata? Great MD and it's nice to see a UK one once in a while.

SuperTimo

Quote from: DanniBee on October 03, 2010, 08:23:03 AM
Just wondering, where do you get that Mini Cooper automata? Great MD and it's nice to see a UK one once in a while.

Thanks for the comment :)

I believe the mini cooper is part of mikeseth's european automa sets on the STEX.

Tomas Neto

Very nice update again!!!

SuperTimo

cheers tomas :)

Just thought i'd say today is my nineteenth birthday :)

kwakelaar

Congratulations to you then (yesterday :D).

DanniBee

Happy birthday! Anyway, I have all of mikeseith's cars and have never came across the Minis? Do you have a link handy?

SuperTimo

i can't remember sorry, i probs downloaded them like 3 years ago, your best hope is just to search the STEX :/

thundercrack83

Splendid work, SuperTimo!

I love your mid-level cities and how they transition with the residential areas. Great stuff!

Dustin

wallasey

Quote from: SuperTimo on October 06, 2010, 08:38:28 AM
i can't remember sorry, i probs downloaded them like 3 years ago, your best hope is just to search the STEX :/

I think they are from Mikeseiths Euro automata download. I have em' running around too!

Good work thus far!