• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Somewhere...

Started by IL..., February 26, 2013, 10:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IL...

The city's coasts are full of the sea wonders and natural wild life, with clear beaches all along the way wich made the city almost unique.

The city makes sure that those reefs are kept safe, and that people can enjoy discovering this environement and learning about it, and taking advandage from the sunny beaches.

The city also try to get the most possible use of these refes and waters, without damaging them.
Those are some wave power plants, they collect power from the waves and the sun, to power the nearby tower.

Some sims like to spend their nights on the beache.

Oh look, some turtules are doing each other underwater near the rocks, isn't nature beautifull?
(If you know what I mean.)

The city have many aqua institutions, and aqua farms, it is the future of agriculture.
The city aqua agriculture provide many goods, like different kinds of fish, marine alage, and many others, all that without affecting the native environement.

The principal of the city, is live with nature, not against nature.

It also brings alot of money and tourism...

The other side of the bay doesnt have much of reefs or wild life, so it used for industrual purposes.

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

vortext

Or the 'show us your waterfront' . . or better yet, why not start a MD here?! I wouldn't mind seeing more, the underwater scenes in particular are gorgeous! Come to think of it, we might need a 'show us your aquatic life' thread.  :D
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sunv123

First, ask the moderators if you have permission to do that. "$Deal"$ Still, it's highly unlikely that that will happen.

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5195.msg164786#msg164786
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Great scenes! Your waterfronts are amazing.

I've only just started reading your MD but I think this is somewhat similar content, so if you want you can post that there as well. Any new topics here should revolve around a certain theme, like the existing "Show us your . . . " threads. Of course you can post this in those topics as well; there is no limit on number of pictures as long as the content matches the topic.

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

I have locked the thread as Show Us Your....."Some where" doesn't make any sense.  I have no problems with threads in this section being started by anyone as long as it makes sense please.  Please state which thread you would like your pics moved to and I can do this for you.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.