• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lex Problem

Started by boeing737, March 01, 2012, 02:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boeing737

I already create or register a new account.but,i can't get in to LEX.I always try to log in but there is a message says "You have entered invalid data !

jmyers2043

Hey Boeing ... welcome to SC4Devotion.

Quote from: boeing737 on March 01, 2012, 02:53:01 PM
I already create or register a new account.but,i can't get in to LEX.I always try to log in but there is a message says "You have entered invalid data !

First, you registered for SC4 Devotion forums today. Please be advised that you need to register for the LEX separately. That is the most likely reason for the 'invalid data' response.

Secondly, there is currently no LEX profile using Boeing737 as a login. There are several variations of Boeing but none specifically using your SC4D signature. You should PM your email address to me if, in fact, you did try to register for the LEX. I can do a more specific search for your account. Reply here if you need further help.

- Jim 

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

boeing737

My email is ...

Mod Comment:

Email deleted, its not safe forum practice to publicly post your email address.

-catty (Moderator)

boeing737

HMMM.IM SORRY.i already create an LEX account,so.now i can enjoy LEX

jmyers2043

Quote from: boeing737 on March 02, 2012, 04:03:34 AM
HMMM.IM SORRY.i already create an LEX account,so.now i can enjoy LEX

Yes you can.

- Jim

boeing737

i want to ask about the mods i downloaded.when i want to download a mod.i already downloaded the dependecies,but.when i wnt to use the mod.the mod came out to be a shape of a box. can someone help me with that problem. sorry if my english is bad.because i'm from indonesia

jmyers2043

Quote from: boeing737 on March 02, 2012, 08:56:07 PM
i want to ask about the mods i downloaded.when i want to download a mod.i already downloaded the dependencies,but.when i wnt to use the mod.the mod came out to be a shape of a box. can someone help me with that problem. sorry if my english is bad.because i'm from indonesia

Can I ask you what the mod is? It is hard to help without knowing specifics.

In general. There will be three type of files that SimCity uses. A model which is the building, tree, prop, and other things. There is a DESC that describes what the building does, how many people work or live in the building, how much power the building uses, and many other things. There is a Lot file which describes the placement of the building, props, and textures. 

A box is the Maxis way of telling you that your are missing a model file. You will also have received a read me file when downloading from the LEX. These read me files usually tell you what you need to do when you download a lot or mod. They will also have links that point you to the dependencies. A dependency for the mod or lot is an external additional file needed to make the lot or mod function properly. In your case, needed to prevent brown boxes.

You'll need to look at the read me again and download the dependency files. Reply here if you need more help. It is also very helpful to post a picture of the problem.

Good Luck

- Jim

auieox

ok  thanks for the tip      im the Replacement of Boeing737    i forgot the password
and i cannot open my email

so i use Auieox instead

thanks for the tip      you're right
when i downloaded a building with a "Lot" file in it    it works

thankls
I Still figuring out where does people get airport terminal Buildings    send me a link of the
Building addon to nicoazhfar@gmail.com

epp18

I have tried every password I can think of but none work for logging into lex. i just reset my account password but can't see to find the password reset for file exchange.

Garion63

You have to register separately for the Lex.  It does not use the same login / password as SC4D.