• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kavalcha 2.0

Started by kinderly, October 13, 2013, 06:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinderly

I've decided to not only bring back my greatest SC4 creation, but completely remake it to be bigger, and better than before. (also because the old version was lost from my computer.) A new story line will also be created. That whole 2012 apocalypse thing was a horrible story base. So without further adieu, I present Kavalcha 2.0!

Kavalcha was founded by the French in the late 1700s. One of the major port cities was Welford which grew from the Industrial Revolution. In 1824 the colony declared independence from France and became part of the north eastern U.S. In 1945 the small "country" became a U.S. state just a little bit bigger than Rhode Island. Today Kavalcha has many port cities, including Welford, and is also a base for the U.S navy.

We'll start our journey in the state's capital, Welford. Here we see the CBD, which is an major U.S business hub.

On the east side of downtown is the convention center. Next to it is the HSR station. The state recently built a high speed rail line that connects Welford with a port just to the north in Canada named Port Marais, and to Welford International Airport.

Away from the hustle and bustle of downtown is the U.N complex. A smaller duplicate of the U.N building in New York City. Is rarely used, however.

The Welford Museum of Art is a beautiful piece of architecture, and is a work of art itself.

Leadford Hospital is one of many, but this one has the best healthcare in the city.

The sub-divisions are where 70% of citizens live in Welford. There are plenty of great family homes that are found here.

The elementary schools in Welford have very high teacher standards. These are the best schools in the nation

To the north is route 145. It separates the suburbs, and downtown from the sub-divisions.

At night the CBD glows, with many office workers working the night shift.

I hope you enjoyed the start of the re-invented Kavalcha!

rooker1

Very interesting start. Try to turn the game on before taling pictures to have more life in them. Otherwise, great looking city.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.