• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Posts not being counted in the Off topic section...

Started by Kitsune, January 27, 2014, 07:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

So this more of a suggestion: but I think the blanket wide posts not being counted in the off topic section is a bit off in the mark. Yes Forum games really shouldnt count towards post counts (and while I'm at it I think the picture competition falls under the it shouldnt count banner too), but the Computer Hardware and Software - Technical Discussion and Support &  Planning and Urban Design combined have 1100 posts between them and really the posts should count towards someone's total. Really, the Computer Hardware and Software - Technical Discussion and Support should just become a blanket having a technical issue with SC4 form with community input being used to solve technical issues - and even sticky some of the common fixes.
~ NAM Team Member

art128

While I agree about the Computer Hard-Soft section being a little... away from the rest.... Does it really matters? A bunch of numbers in your profile, do you really NEED to have them?

I doubt so...
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

We did set up a new section on the site, where subscribers could post on anything they liked within reason

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=446.0

I don't think we will be making any changes to the picture competition and I think the Computer Hardware and Software - Technical Discussion and Support board makes sense where it is, but I think a argument could be made to shifting the Planning and Urban Design board into the new subscribers board

-catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.