• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem with RHW-Need a solution. :)

Started by jayo, September 26, 2007, 10:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayo

Not sure this is the right place to post this.  &mmm

:( :( I've had a little problem with RHW.It seems when i drag RHW it turns out like the ANT network,even though i've clearly installed it  :'(
Heres a pic.
I'm back

M4346

You should start off by dragging them parallel / next to one another. There should be no tiles between the two 'branches'. At least, initially.  :thumbsup:

Again, even though I may sound like a moaning old hag, I am going to emphasise that you must read the README. ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

JoeST

Yeah to do that, start by dragging the parallel (the 2 ones next to each other) lines, this will change the texture, then you can re-drag the other parts of the lanes away from each other and the textures will stay correct.

Oh and of just as M said, this would have been avoided if you had read the readme

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

jayo

I'm back

JoeST

have you read the readme completely? have you installed it in this order:

Network Addon Mod June 07 with the ANT network
NAM Essentials with the RHW controller
RHW 13b (i think)

Joe

jplumbley

Quote from: star.torturer on September 26, 2007, 12:12:26 PM
have you read the readme completely? have you installed it in this order:

Network Addon Mod June 07 with the ANT network
RHW 13b (i think)

Joe

If you have SAM installed you must have SAM installed last after all the above mentioned.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

M4346

Yes, sorry, I actually forgot about the SAM.  &ops :-[
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jayo

I'm back

JoeST

well then you dont need to worry about that then, so did you install it in this order:

QuoteNetwork Addon Mod June 07 with the ANT network
RHW 13b (i think)

Crissa

Essentials can load before NAM.

But this behavior is what I had when Essentials wasn't loading.

-Crissa

Tarkus

Actually, Crissa, the Essentials needs to be installed after the main NAM file.  The Essentials updates the RUL files included in the NAM such that the RHW is enabled.  Installing the main NAM after the Essentials means that the RUL updates for the RHW get overwritten with the base NAM RULs.  From the looks of it, that might be your problem, jayo.

Also, make sure you don't have any outdated transit mods lying around your Plugins folder, as that will mess things up in a hurry.  I'd suggest deleting the NAM and reinstalling in the order star.torturer posted.

-Alex (Tarkus)

Edit: 400th post . . .

debutterfly

Hi, I'm having a problem with the textures from one-way roads to RHW lanes. I have the SAM installed and I installed all the NAM, RHW, and SAM in the right order. I do have the dark asphalt texture for the RHW. The transition from RHW to one-way roads looks similar to a one-way road and a regular road. Any suggestions?

Tarkus

debutterfly, I've actually run into that issue as well.  Somehow, the RULs were inadvertently changed such that that override stopped functioning properly.  I'm in the process of fixing it. ;)

-Alex (Tarkus)

freedo50

Please can people post in the official problems thread in here, its there for a reason. There is no need to do anything with this topic, please continue your discussion, just watch out in the future.

Fred