• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for GaryReggae's Tax Office

Started by Pat, November 05, 2007, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

For SNM Central Intelligence Unit Building, I'm either missing the prop or something happened when i DAT packed all of SNM but its the only effected lot??? Ive been threw the Readme's and i just don't know.... Heeeeeeeeeeelp...

Ohh heres a pic of the lot - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

its wierd i could have sworn i had it, but i guess didn't even after searching my computer... I marked Dedwds IHT pharam in tracking and i even rated... wierdness either way lol, either way Thank you Barby.... You are awesome- pat 

&apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Hey i was wondering if anybody has GaryReggae's tax office or any other tax office as in like H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt.... I was looking for one any help is appreciated thanks - pat

BarbyW

Unfortunately garyreggae is currently MIA and I don't have his tax office so I can't help, sorry.

toxicpiano

As I remember it, the tax office was locked on the stex. I can't remember why  ()sad()
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

rooker1

All of his stuff is locked at STEX.    :bomb: :'(

Maybe one day it will all be here.   ;)  Barby   &mmm

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

BarbyW

It will only be here if garyreggae agrees to it. I know it is locked on the STEX but I cannot upload all his lots without his permission. We had permission to do the prop pack and I had retrospective permission with the tyre factory.

rooker1

Just hopeful wishing than. 

Robin   ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

siiiiiiigh darn I was hoping... I do sure appreciate the feed back so far and thank you very much... Does anyone know where I can find anther Tax Office outlet? I'd bat one but umm batting is not my forte'.....