• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A statue, an arch and a spire... (with pics)

Started by CabraBuitre, October 12, 2007, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CabraBuitre

Hey folks,

I'm looking for these three items:

The spire-like cathedral-looking churchish thing at the top of the image

Got it (link)

The arch underneath the railroad overpass (And, is this just an eye-candy lot similar to Buddybud's lots, or is it something that is more like a NAM item?)

Got it (link)

The statue... looks like it might be a roundabout center... I just don't recognize it...

Found the CAM counter (link)

I'm also looking for a lot that was made by Colyn (?) that had a train engine behind it.  I thought it was one of the "Days of Christmas" rewards... but I can't seem to locate it.

Thanks in advance folks!!

Check out Abelfarei!

Emperor Stormont

That first image is the Cathedral of Commerce by Mr. Gazprom (think that's right) it's on the STEX

That's all I can help you with at the minute, not too sure where that came from  :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Serkanner

The railroad trestle's are by Jay Stimson and can be found: Here!

The church tower in the first pictute is by Mr. Glamazon, and you can find his work: Here!

CabraBuitre

I'm also still looking for this one... but I'm pretty sure it has yet to be released:

Check out Abelfarei!

BarbyW

It hasn't been released yet but will be hopefully in the near future.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

CabraBuitre

Thanks Barby.  I've been waiting for this one especially, but also for Whitemarsh Hall.  I THOUGHT that the Sundowner had been released with last year's the Advent celebration... but alas, as we both (now) know, that wasn't the case!!

Btw, thanks again for the great work you do!  Your works are great and your diligence is quite laudable!!

Check out Abelfarei!

CabraBuitre

Quote from: CabraBuitre on October 14, 2007, 03:51:10 PM
I'm also still looking for this one... but I'm pretty sure it has yet to be released:

Any updates on when this and the Whitemarsh Hall might be released?

Check out Abelfarei!

BarbyW

Not at the moment as Colyn is too tied up with RL to sort out stuff for uploading. Rest assured that I do nag him from time to time and they will be forthcoming eventually.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original