• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vanquishing Pedriana's Plants

Started by Landwalker, January 18, 2008, 02:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landwalker

Namely, how do you do it?

Because of the stages and demand of CAM, it seems like I can only ever get "Stage 3" agricultural lots.  Unfortunately, that pretty much means Pedriana's Plants.  I noticed that some of the "get rid of it" options are "InCAMpatible", but are there any that I can pick up so that I don't have those hideous monstrosities ruining my idyllic landscape?

Cheers.

jmyers2043

The No Pedrinnas plants mod IS compatible with the CAM. It must load after the CAM loads. To accomplish this I placed the CAM mod in Programs\Maxis\plugins ... and the No Pedrinnas mod in \My Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins.

Some have been successfully placed the cam in A_CAM folder and the No Perdiannas in a ZZZ_folder. But I found that the CAM would sometimes load last which is why I did it my way.

Good Luck.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

RippleJet

Quote from: jmyers2043 on January 18, 2008, 03:27:18 PM
The No Pedrinnas plants mod IS compatible with the CAM. It must load after the CAM loads. To accomplish this I placed the CAM mod in Programs\Maxis\plugins ... and the No Pedrinnas mod in \My Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins.

Since there are more than one mod available to stop the Pedrianas, let me just be a little bit more specific:

Pedriana Plants Killer Modd by Shadow_Assassin is CAMpatible, if loaded after the CAM.
Both mods included in the Lower Pedriana Farms Frequency Mod by bones1 are inCAMpatible.

Landwalker

Ah, I see.  Thanks to both of you.  I picked up Shadow_assassin's Killer Mod, gave the folder the zzz_ prefix, and everything seems to be working swimmingly.  Now if only I can develop some sort of competency at SC4, everything will be set...

Cheers.