• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Some type of canal or sea wall?

Started by Dark_Jedi06, March 25, 2008, 10:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Jedi06

I was browsing through the HOF when I saw this picture. I've never seen these concrete canal pieces before. Any help?
...this space to be filled soon...

sithlrd98

Gaston

Ooooo.    :o   I like those as well.    They look slightly familiar.   But I have no clue where they come from.     Deffinately let us know when you find um.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

figui

i second what sithlrd98 and Gaston said. they're really nice.
btw, have you asked the author of that pic?

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

City Builder

Very nice looking, I too would like to get my hands on that set.  I especially like the bumpy water with those walls.
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

vester

If I remember right, they are not released.

EDIT: Yes those walls are not released. DebussyMan made those for his own use

CasperVg

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

City Builder

Wow, yeah I agree, bummer.  I was just building a new city for the first time in a while and was putting aside some real estate in case someone figured out where to get them.  Oh well, I'll have to figure out something else to go in it's stead.  :'(
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

sithlrd98

Well , as Vester stated DebussyMan created them for his own use...They are models that he "doodled"with and doesn't plan on trying to make them modular any time soon (bummer)...