• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fucitol Farms - HOW DO I GET RID OF

Started by packersfan, January 11, 2008, 10:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packersfan

Ok, I downloaded most of SimGoobers commercial packs and have been pretty satisfied except for the fact the businesses employ way to many people (designed to better fit with CAM which I don't use), but the real kicker is this Fucitol Farms.  I don't like it and now ALL my farms are these.  How do I get rid of this farm, I don't know where the file is or what it is or how to remove it... I just don't want this farm.  SimGoober please help!

BarbyW

The Fukitol farm is included in the Adult lots pack from the STEX. One of the files installed is SG_Lots_Adult_Industrials.dat. If you open that file in iLive's Reader and remove the exemplar for the farm it won't grow anymore. If you do not know how to do that, post again and I will do it for you.
The occupancy and other properties are balanced with the X Tool to follow Maxis standards not CAM.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

packersfan

Hey, if you can do that for me that would be great, thanks.  I'm not sure if I even have iLive reader and if I do I'm not exactly sure how to do what I need to do correctly.  If you could do that, that would be great, Thank You Barbyw, keep up the great work.

BarbyW

Here is the altered file with no farm to annoy you.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

packersfan

O I just read your last line of that reply about the x-tool, okay that's alright, it is hard for me because i use this modd that makes all low-density R$$ houses have a garage and only 5 residents so that throws it a little, but that's alright.

Howling

My the removal of the Fukitol farms by SimGoober has made me cross no end! Thanks BarbyW for clearing this up! :thumbsup:
Lurkiest Lurking Lurker of the SimCity 4 community.
Bldng. | my BATs and research into urban density | Sebasvandenbrink.nl | Help grow Hopburg!