• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

OWG OneWayGLR

Started by henryking, September 14, 2007, 05:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Quote from: henryking on September 17, 2007, 05:12:33 AM
(BTW....how can I post pictures not only as a additon but in the post?)

You need to host them off-site, e.g. at http://imageshack.us/

figui

Quote from: henryking on September 15, 2007, 12:39:18 PM
would prefere it with or without roadmarkings....

i'd like them both way.. but i think that the t-intersection could have stop lines drawn (on the road)
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

rickmastfan67

Quote from: henryking on September 17, 2007, 05:12:33 AM
(BTW....how can I post pictures not only as a additon but in the post?)

You could upload the images to a site like Photobucket.  Once you upload the image to that site, you get a IMG code that you can just paste into any message you make wherever you want.  From the top of the message to the bottom of the message, you can place it anywhere. ;)
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

henryking

Ok, Thanks for the answer.

thundercrack83

You're doing well here, henryking! Keep plugging away at them and I'll be looking forward to seeing how your progress continues!

dragonshardz

wow, cool. once i retreive all my textures and SC4-programs, i can help with textures, once i've experimented a bit.

bat

Great looking new texture(s)! Wonderful progress.

henryking

Well I worked a little on the textures Again and this would be an other version what do you think?:

figui

they look great, the yellow painting seems to be ok, but in Uruguay there isn't any glr line so i have no experience in this stuff and my comments are kind of.. well, i'm not expert $%Grinno$%
anyway, i like this concept and think those textures are great. i will download whenever it's available ;D
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Gaston

I have to admit I have never seen anything with that particular paint pattern used that way.    I do however really like it.   It is something different.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Thundercry

Well for the first one it'd be fine, but if for the second one you'll be mixing the tram and the vehicle traffic it'd be better to remove the yellow markings.

dragonshardz

thundercry is right, they don't have any paint on the roads in Sacramento where the trams and cars share the roadways.

henryking

This is actually not meant as a lane used by both....but as a lane used by only tram.....in germany this would usally be Marked similar to this in white....normally you don't find this layout for longer distances but sometimes you can find it.

Thundercry

but is there going to be a lane for both? Cuz that would be awesome, if it's at all possible.

JosefBrisko135

Very Nice, there's a street in Tampa called Polk St. in which the rail road runs straight through the center, and on a few streets in the Ybor District it runs along the side.
Your signature was TOO BIG and TOO BULKY ... System ADMIN

dragonshardz

i'm assuming that it's not, due to the fact that there have been ideas about avenues under highways that have been shot down. the problem is that one network would always be under- or over-speed/capacity.
:thumbsdown: to MAXIS for not giving us the .exe file.

henryking

Actually I have no Idea about the whole modding Part...I have a few limited texturing skills that's all, BTW I didn't work to much on this in the last weaks cause University's about to start again....Also the most skilled people are working on all the NWM mods (RHW, TLA, OLR, and even thou it's allready published the SAM)
I hope to ge some help from this people as soon as they are coming to an satisfying end with this stuff....so don't await results in lets say next summer.....after all the NWM is in the work since a similar timespan.

carkid1998

;DCoool! will this be in 09 nam???
Sendona... Coming soon!

Andreas

Please have a look at the post dates, this thread was dormant for more than a year. I doubt that any progress was made since then.
Andreas

Ryan B.

Carkid, please do not reply to older threads.  Before your reply today, there hadn't been one since October '07, which means well over a year has passed since the last reply.

To answer your guess - since it hasn't been worked on in over a year, it won't be making the newest NAM release . . .

whenever that is.

Quote from: AndreasPlease have a look at the post dates, this thread was dormant for more than a year. I doubt that any progress was made since then.

Wow, you're quick on the draw today.   :P