• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Irrigation Canal Transitions

Started by Gaston, August 08, 2009, 08:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Okay here we go.   I absolutely love Simgoober's Irrigation Canals.    They are perhaps a bit formal and orderly for some of my stuff.   When I think that is the case or just to add a bit of variety I will occasionally through in some ASC Ditches.     The main problem with those is the extremely limited number of pieces.    Could someone revisit the ASC Ditches and perhaps make a few more pieces for them?   And as well a couple of transition pieces to/from SG Irrigation Canals?    Pehaps someone has already done this for thier personal use and would be willing to ask the original creators if it would be okay to distribute them. (or at least if it were okay for me to use them)?   Also does anyone know if there are any diagonals for either of these single tile wide sets?

---Gaston

Wow I can honestly say that I am amazed that this topic has been read some fourty odd times and not a single comment.    Usually even my most ridiculous ideas get some comment.    Hmmmm.           Well I guess I leave it here for a few more days then delete it if I don't see any interest at all.   
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09