• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Formula 1 Grand Stand

Started by JEC, December 28, 2009, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEC

I started a formula 1 grand stand a while back, but never finished it. My brother's been annoying me about it lately, but I really don't feel like batting anymore. It's pretty much done except for texturing. If anyone is interested in helping me finish it, you can PM me or post here.

Thanks

Here are some photos:

thingfishs

this looks like an impressive model to me &apls, and I would also like to see it in game, anyone?

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Cyclone1001

Looks good, that could be used for many different things to tell the truth...

WillG_75

Cool! Isn't that from the Norisring? I'd like to see someone do some of the structures from the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The architecture at that track is crazy fascinating.

JEC

It's actually from Hockenheim. If I had the time, I would finish this and do a whole series...but I unfortunately I am too busy with reality.

Jasoncw

I don't plan on actually finishing it, but if you think it's a good idea, you can send me the model and I can keep it available for people, and maybe pimp it around a little.

psander5

That's a sensationally beautiful model, and I'd love to see it in the game.  So much so that its tempting to offer to take it on myself, but a quality model like that requires the attention of a quality texturer and night light-er!

There's definitely a demand for structures like this to be made ready for SC4.  I wish you luck.