• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CSX Plays on Shosaloza

Started by Colyn, December 19, 2006, 03:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jestarr

That transition lot is perfect!  No more having to hide it with massive amounts of trees. :D

Colyn

Thanks guys ... I will visit all of the Ditch things once more in the LE and then prepare them for packaging.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Air6

It's very beautiful. I like the canal transition.

rw0381c

Your Shosaloza is the only one that I've read in entireity!

Great work, I have to agree with the transition lot being an awesome piece! Thanks also for responding to my Industry question in the Help section!

R

CabraBuitre

Very nice Colyn... which canal "systems" will the transition cover?  Can't wait to try this out!

Check out Abelfarei!

Colyn

Thanks for the comments ... the transition shoed here is between the PEG canals and Simgoober Ditches ... that is the Simgoober ditches with a CSX Twist because I have changed the textures and the trees.
Come see CSX Play

Colyn

Matt Taylor is no fool ... with so many roads on the cliffs he realised quickly that there is money to be made ... he put the word out and CSX providd him with a prototype ... a dandy deck ... hanging over the cliff and giving the Simms a perfect view while they enjoy their sundowners ...

The city planners have some issues and CSX was sent back to the drawing boards ... however the Valley View Sundowners will remain in place because JR saw the possibilities and Tappas and Beer is very popular with the local business people.

Come see CSX Play

mattb325

Ahhhh, Colyn, you've been busy  ;D
Love the little look-out....reminds me of first dates in high school when I was still too young to drink; rows of teenagers in dad's cars perched on the cliffs in Sydney each admiring the 'view'  $%Grinno$%

And, the stuff you've done with the ditches looks brilliant. I really like the transition pieces  &apls

Colyn

Thanks Matt ... I have reworked the lookout to get the front legs a bit more prominent ... tomorrow I will prop that lot properly and show some new shots.
Come see CSX Play

Glenni

That looks pretty good Colyn,allthough maybe you could darken the umbrella textures just a little bit though?But yeah, i have alot of useable spots to place this one :thumbsup:

D66

&apls...I have throughly enjoyed every page so far and am looking forward to following the progress.  Thank you for sharing

NikNik

Quote from: barbyw on January 21, 2007, 07:45:13 AM
I only have one thing to say: gimme, gimme, gimme ;D

Very nice that transition lot.
Now if only we could get one for a bigger canal (2, 3 or even 4 wide) we could make some great stuff,. Nuff said about these.

That matt Taylor guy is awsome. He made a very nice overlook.

Great work, Colyn.

Nik-Nik

bat

A wonderful lot you have made there!

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Alfred.Jones

Awesome work Colyn :thumbsup:

Ps. Love the transitions ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Hello Colyn,

I have to say that I have seen some excellent work with the available canal pieces  :thumbsup:

I am specially impressed with the transition piece you made with the rural culverts. Simply brilliant  &apls
This gives me also some ideas for the future  ;)

I am glad to see you are fully enjoying this game  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

snorrelli

Quote from: Colyn on December 21, 2006, 12:47:05 PM

I hope this inspires some people to play again and inspire players to dig deep and push the envelope. This is the only game I know that can be in such a multitude of configurations and it is a challenge for young and old. How dreadful would my life have been without Simcity ...  8)

Inspiring indeed... Thanks very much for sharing these pictures. Looking through them gives me renewed enthusiasm to play the game. Your last words here also struck a real chord with me. It is a uniquely and infintely challenging game and I have recently had a lot of fun teaching my 8 year-old niece how to play. It's amazing to me that a person of 33 and a person of 8 can enjoy the same activity so much.
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Colyn

Come see CSX Play

rooker1

Wow.........great pictures.  I love the waterfall, it looks perfect.  Where did you get it, thanks in advance.  I'll be back.
Call me Robin, please.

Thornton

Excellent work Colyn  &apls  &apls  &apls

Your layouts are amazing and you make the cities blend very well into the terrain $%#Ninj2
Looking forward to more!