• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barby plays Shosaloza

Started by BarbyW, December 19, 2006, 03:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Great "waterfront" and nice park in the downtown and fantastic church!

sebes

What a fantastic update again Barby  :thumbsup:

Quote from: wouanagaine on January 09, 2007, 07:13:55 AM
This is a lovely place to live in.
You're not only the best loter ( lotess ? ), but you are also very talented in getting them on the right spot ! &apls
I fully agree.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

BarbyW

A few pics from my big city, now nearly 300k population.

Another rarely grown lot the Casa degli Allori a CS$$$ lot with a building by sw121 made for the 2004 Oktoberfest. It still seems as fresh as it did then although one day I may revisit the lotting.

SMART cars are very popular in St Louis and the local dealer has a wide selection of colours and styles.

The big factory for the production of Terrycan Moochee Propellant for the hunters of other cities.

Finally when it all gets too much the Fukitol Pharms facility grows and harvests the little capsules that make your day.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Citynut

I like the factory the building looks real familar - I havent seen that building in quite a while - who does it belong to  $%Grinno$%
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

mattb325

Little capsules?  $%Grinno$% Those are the full-on Monday-itis suppository capsules methinks :D

Seriously though, fantastic updates. I really, really think that the waterfornt looks superb! :thumbsup:

jeronij

Mmmm, I can see Fukitols in some containers, other are empty, and the other three.....what do they contain ?¿ looks like palms....or BIG marijuana leaves ?¿  $%Grinno$%
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Citynut

Quote from: jeronij on January 09, 2007, 02:43:23 PM
Mmmm, I can see Fukitols in some containers, other are empty, and the other three.....what do they contain ?¿ looks like palms....or BIG marijuana leaves ?¿  $%Grinno$%

you wish  ;D
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

bat

wonderful pictures and great update!

NikNik

Great update Barby.

I have not visited you playing the....... for some days and I see a lot of updates. And you complain that you cannot keep up......wow talk of understatements!

I love the idea of 2 communities growing on the same map independantly from one another. Very nice. Do not forget about your target of 1.000.000.

Nik-Nik

jacqulina

excellent update barby i love those capsules lol

derek_pearce

where can i get that smart car dealer barby i absalotle love it .
Signature comming soon

BarbyW

The BRT SMART car dealership is available on the STEX here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=15443
Thought you might ask about that one, Derek. :D

derek_pearce

and what about that brown ston factory complex cuz that would look great in gotham
Signature comming soon

BarbyW

That hasn't been released yet but will hopefully be on our LEX very soon.

derek_pearce

when and where will the lex be released too cuz it looks awsome .
Signature comming soon

kwakelaar

Such great diversity and many things I don't know, very interesting to see your city building.

TheTeaCat

Fantastic updates. &apls &apls &apls

I love the way that you get it all "so right".
I look forward to the next update eagerly  ;D
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Yoder7652

great work barby....I love the smart cars depot...such a nice showcase of so many great BSC creations, even if colyn doesn't know about them  :D

Fred_Ginger

It's no wonder your our Great and Glorious Goddess &apls
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0