• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bliss - Goodbye

Started by Russell, April 25, 2007, 02:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guurgkud

wow tremendous start. those pics are amazing.  looking forward to more! :thumbsup:

edit:

WELCOME TO PAGE 2!!
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

jayo

Nice one,keep the good work up  :thumbsup:
I'm back

Russell

Thank you rooker1, guurgkud and jayo - and the regime assures you that the people of Bliss take great joy in reading your comments in the strictly controlled and censored newspapers, flyers and billboards.

Living on the edge.

Badsim

Wow , I don't know if I would have the possibility to be a bad sim in your world ...  $%Grinno$%

Intriguing MD , Russel , with an impressive city ...  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Strechnitz

AH, brave new world! there you are.
Great MD Russel! It is good to know that the regime cares so much for the wants and needs of her citizens.

To bad you shut off the park though :D

Strech.

thundercrack83

Another great update! Can't wait to see more, my friend!

Emperor Stormont

Parks are simply there to be looked at, how dare the sims think that they should be allowed to use it when they could be in places of work helping make the nation more productive.

Again a wonderful update and refreshing to see something different and with humour for added measure.  :thumbsup:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Tarkus

Wow, this is really an entertaining MD in a very odd way.  It's laced with a dry, dark, subtle sense of humor and of course, some absolutely fantastic pics.  That tire fire park--how totally totalitarian. :D  Living on the edge, indeed.  Looking forward to seeing more propaganda . . . er . . . updates.

-Alex

Russell

Badsim, Strechnitz, Thundercrack83, Belfastuniguy, Tarkus - it is with gratitude that your comments are read. They encourage the regime to continue its strict treatment of the people in Bliss. So thank you very much.

Meanwhile, as we, the regime, gaze at our city of Bliss...

...we feel the need to convince you, dear spectator, that our city truly is a paradise where you are liberated from the burdens of freedom of thought and speech...

...so our current intention is to question one of our happy citizens, who, without a doubt, will tell you that life in Bliss leaves nothing to be desired...

...a citizen like this woman here, who, when confronted with our hovering microphone, immediately says that "the regime is the light of my life", and then wanders off...

...so what you, dear onlooker, can derive from this thorough investigation is that the people are happy in our city - the city of Bliss, where people feel exactly what this sign proclaims.

thundercrack83

Ahh, propaganda! I love it! Great work, Russell! I'll be looking forward to more!

Strechnitz

Indeed it is, isn't it? ;D As soon as his imperial majesty saw it he wanted to turn over the entire system of Stropon and take on the bliss model. &mmm fortunately his loyal ministers prevented him from that radical action:)
He sleeps now, for a week or two... ???

One question dear Russel. For a regime in total control I don't see any outward signs of it's presence other than a statue, a sign, and a flying microphone. where is the regime, where are the guards? :satisfied:

Strech.

TheTeaCat

Wonderful update.

Even though I have been hiding in the shadows :D, luckily the Regime could not match my feline skills at hiding in your wonderful city $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% .

But whilst rummaging thru' the waste bins I could not help but sense the unease of the population in your town. Nice place to vist but I wouldn't like to live there $%Grinno$%

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

Russell very good very good in deed this was the best of the best last few updates since i came to town last be back for more - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Another awesome update.  I love all your custom content.  You have great style also!

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

emilin

I can't believe I didn't see this before. Wow! Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I think Bliss looks really nice (or maybe this is just the version of my post censored by the government). :D

Very unique concept. Very well executed growth. And nice picture editing. Bravo! &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Emperor Stormont

The strict treatment the population get is for their own good, they should be praising the life they have in Bliss, if only other populations has such a wonderful government to look after their interests.

Again a fantastic update.  &apls &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

guurgkud

tremendous updates!!  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Gaston

I personally would like an application for the secret police.    (A secret application, I suppose).

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

metasmurf

I think that this is the first md where i've actually read the story. And the reason? It's good, well-written and short. Very unique concept indeed, but it sure works for me. ;D

grymt  :thumbsup:

Russell

Thank you everyone for your comments. They are deeply appreciated.

Meanwhile, the citizens of Bliss continue their many long workdays in the industries...

...afterwards returning home, exhausted...

...while the regime continues its conquest of nature by overtaking it with buildings...

...a conquest that reminds us of this statue, entitled The Goodness Of Opression Conquers The Evil Of Freedom...

...whereas...

...these satellite or radio dishes have appeared, the exact purpose of which has yet to be revealed, although rumours speak about mind control.