• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Shriiiiiiiek!
Thats what we call UGLY! :thumbsdown:

dedgren

Thinking today about fields and fences.

I'm around, but there's a lot going on.  Good stuff in the works, though.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

JoeST

That is rather brilliant.

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

David that is sweet looking and I cant wait to see what goodies you have for us.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Its strange how something as minute as fences can make something great into something outstanding! But I guess, "the devil's in the details," as they say!

Great job, David!

Dustin

Ryan B.

David, seeing as you're busy, I took a message for you.  The farmers of Central Texas called.  They want their fences & cattle guards back.

Nice work! 

Giligone

Nice work matching the fences. No need to rush things, we'll still be here.  ;D

bat

Yes, great work with the fences! Looks wonderful! :thumbsup:

Grneyes

Wow!!! Great work, David!! I'm glad to hear Heather is going well. Can't wait to see what you crank out next.

MaryBeth

Bishop Hawke

Have never seen the round fields in real life yet, but the crop fields with the fences and cattles guards look great. reminds me of back home in the peach and pear orchards of northern California. Nice work David.

Oh and let Heather milk it for a few more days before you put her back to work in the fields ok? :D

sebes

Wow David - had to catch up today reading 20 pages again...and that is only for a bit more than 1 month...  How do you do that???? 

From that time (must have update 118 I saw in your spreadsheet:) I installed Firefox to see your maps and pics - thanks again for that advise, I have the benefit of it everyday, and especially now again at 3RR.

Interesting maps, stats, curves and cropfields shown friend. So, I wonder how many pages to go next time when I am here.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

dedgren

Finishing up a really busy week.  Still fooling around with fences and fields.

#4 shows why I would want to do ploppable windmills.  I am trying to figure out how to do overgrown fencelines like those I remember from my rural youth.  This is still way too neat and clean and orderly, but I haven't had a lot of time to focus on it.

See you over the weekend.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

TheTeaCat

Oh my goodness you have been busy  &apls

I just realised how long its been since i made a comment here and my apologies for that.
will this cuppa suffice?

Amazing progress with everything really, there's just too much for me to mention again when so many superlatives have already been used.
I really cannot understand how you do so much $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%
I'll make more of an effort to be more active in 3RR even if it'd just to make you a cuppa  :D

:satisfied:
TTC

PS Good to hear Heather is recovering well :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mightygoose

fantastic progress, when i make farms i usually border them with trees to represent the treelined fence....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Pat

David those are looking real sweet an lovin the progress...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

MMMM I do love the sight of Fields and Fences in the evening....

They are fantastic

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Heblem

Ohhh those fences makes a big difference, seriously...  excellent work  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Those farms and their surroundings look amazing, David! I love those windmills, especially! Great work!

girlfromverona

Wow - great work, David!! I especially love the cattle guards. Can't wait to get my hands on these goodies. ;D

Jmouse

The fences look great, David. Many of our local crop fields are unfenced and separated from the road by a grass-lined drainage ditch. A small stand of trees can be seen FAR in the distance, but I don't think this RL configuration would look very appealing in the game.

You're doing a good job of creating a pleasant rural scene, though, and I think your ideas will be exciting to work with.

Until next time...
Joan