• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

When I'm older my dream place to live was Dubai, now after looking at those pictures it's Alaska.

It's so amazing, beautiful and well.... It's stunning!!!!!!

tbh, when I see scenery like that in movies and such half of me thought it was CG and not real :)

Jonathan

just_a_guy

Stunning pictures David. Before seeing a lot of your Alaska pics I always thought Alaska should be one of those places I should try to visit one day. This just makes me want to visit even more. That's great scenery there. Especially the on with the rock. After seeing your linkie I was blown away!

I also recognized the SC3k bridge right away. Good memories those are. But I was like... 12 years old when I played that. I liked it a lot but, I never really understood how to control the city's income, so I would get huge loans and then go bankrupt wondering "What happened!?" Then SC4 came and I would just use cheats for money. To this day I still do but at the cost of building extremely realistic regions.
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

Gaston

As a friend of mine from Minnesota [Mitch Jorgenssen- sorry if I misspelled his name , ya sure ya betcha], who now lives somewhere in Alaska (coaching hockey I think) used to say...
    "Holee schnikees!  Dem's some purdy nice pitchers you took, den dare."

That my friend says it all in my opinion.   LMAO

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Korot

Today it is the 18 September 2009, which is three things:
a. The end of the deadline for the 500K views contest, but that isn't my problem.
b. Dave's day 2009, but I'm no Dave or David, so not my problem either.

c. Dedgren's birthday! Congratulations with your 57th birthday David and that you'll have many years to come!  &apls

With kind regards,
Korot

JoeST

Happy birthday David!!! hope you have a FANTASTIC day :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

debutterfly

Happy birthday David. Your birthday is like the nth birthday I know of in September. Yesterday was my sister's and two of my friends birthday: 2 21st and an 18th. Not to mention my birthday coming up on the 21st. My Golden birthday.  ;)  Here's a question for someone to answer. What day do you have to be born on to never have a Golden birthday. (i.e., David's Golden birthday was when he was 18!) Answer coming tonight 9pm EST.

-Larry (debutterfly)

Ryan B.

Happy Birthday, David!  I hope you have a great day!

dragonshardz

It's his birthday? Well, Happy Birthday, David!

thundercrack83

Happy birthday, David! I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend, my friend! All the best to you and your family!

Enjoy your day!

Dustin

mayorfabz

A very happy birthday, David. Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Fabien

art128

I wish a very very very good b-day David, I hope you enjoyed this fantastic day, my friend !  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

carkid1998

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!!, okay,okay I'll stop! Your just lucky you can't hear my singing ;),

Some amazing pics of alaska, I used think it was all snow and ice up there, but your pics prove not :)

Have a very good B-day :thumbsup:

Ryan
Sendona... Coming soon!

shanghai kid

Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).

WC_EEND

happy birthday David

PS: I guess 500k will be hit on 5/11/2009 (dd/mm/yyyy) at 11am GMT+1

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

io_bg

Happy birthday, David! You have received my PM, haven't you?
My guess for the 500k views is 1st December! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

threestooges

Happy Birthday David! I'll have to pay a visit over to another thread to see the real festivities, but I'll keep an eye out for anything around here too. Hope your day is a good one.
-Matt

Battlecat

Happy Birthday Dave!  Hope you're having a great day! 

bob56

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :party:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

-Grif
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Kokopelli

I have been away from 3RR for over a month. I have prepared for three felony jury trials. On the first one we spent all morning picking a jury on a robbery charge. Then after lunch we came back to start evidence and the State dismissed when a witness didn't show. That's a win! Two weeks later we spent all day trying to pick a jury on an aggravated assaut. From a panel of 180, I struck enough for cause that there weren't enough left to make my preemtory strikes. The DA was willing to give his up, but I wasn't. They will bring in 200 people to try again in December. Last week I was getting ready for a trial on another aggravated assault to start Monday. Thursday my client says he will plea. The state calls off bringing his witnesses in from out of town. Monday morning my client says he wants his trial. The ADA has a fit, the judge was pissed and put him in jail. I spent all week trying to get him out. At the Writ hearing today the judge says "Lets try it next week." The ADA says he is booked for the next month and can't get his witnesses that fast. At lunch he tells me he will back off and agree to a bond on Monday and we will try it in January.

I wish I could get away to the mountains for a weekend. Anyway, you have been busy with some great looking roads. Will we get a new NAM this Fall? Have a happy birthday!!!!!

Bob