• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Computer Desktop

Started by Shadow Assassin, May 04, 2007, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiziz

TheTeaCat

nice desktop SA &apls

This is my sultana current one ::)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Shadow Assassin

freedo: You should make the background white so that the comic can blend in with the desktop. Or, get rid of the white bits, and just shove it onto the desktop as a png.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

freedo50

You mean cut out the blue sky bit? Naw, I like it like it is, I quite like the frames he puts on them too.

Fred

Shadow Assassin

I'm talking about the white outside the border. I like the border, too. You can have the border there and just one single flat colour for the rest of the desktop. :P
New Horizons Productions

Krio

XiahouDun

Am I the only one that thinks that duck is trying to sneak a peak?
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

flame1396

ROFL...

and krio... You're weird.

and freedo I love that comic too!
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

TheTeaCat

Cool desktops folks.

I used to live behind that block of flats seen thru the gap in trees about 12 yrs ago.

At the top of the hill where this pic is taken they hold Druidic cemonies at the soltices  :D
you can go along to watch but no pics allowed.

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Shadow Assassin

My current desktop. My dad actually took this photo last week, while on the other side of the continent, in Broome. :P

That's Roebuck Bay, the other side of which is more than a hour's sailing at 85km/h.
New Horizons Productions

Andreas

Here's my desktop:

As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a huge fan of Lisa Simpson, and for my birthday, a friend of mine drew her for me in his very own style. :)
Andreas

jimmymac

here's mine, you can get a full size view by clicking it, as my bit beneath my avatar says, yeah I'm a Marvel geek.

metasmurf

took the picture myself with a digcamera  :)

XiahouDun

Amy Acker, since the orange of my last one was giving me a little headache. Nice to have something (someone?) thats easy on the eyes ;D
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

vester

Andreas: What a surprise that you little miss Springfield on your desktop !

Love the picture.

praiodan

Got a new one, this time it's self-taken  :)

Pat

OK well here is my desktop for now...  my wife is getting tired of it so i need to find a better pic soon LoL

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

link

Now that doesn't happen often.  :D

Nice desktops, all.
New Horizons Productions

Pat

SA that is reallllllly really scary i didnt even notice that i cause such a wierd ummm happening LoL...
so that we can say something like 7th by the 5th power i dunno LoL - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blahdy

here's mine... a lil too busy..

and yes, grizzly bear cubs are one of the cutest animals out there :P