• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SFBT Advent Calendar 2010

Started by Andreas, November 30, 2010, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canyonjumper

Awesome stuff Andreas! Love the props ;D
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Andreas

SFBT Boulevard Fribourg by N1_2888

Albeit fictional, this building is intended as an addition to porkissimo's and xannepan's excellent Haussian buildings from Paris, and like many other SFBT creations, this one is filling a gap - literally, since it is intended to fill the gap that remains when using diagonal road intersections. As you can see in the third image, this type of intersection requires two different lots, so the download contains a 1x1 and a 1x2 version. Both lots serve as ploppable CO-§§§ with 215 jobs each.

Andreas

metarvo

Now, that is some smooth stuff there.  :thumbsup:  Diagonals are always nice to have around IMHO.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

WC_EEND

Ooooh, just what I needed, thanks a million SFBT &apls
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Nardo69

Just to complete the löop ( ;D):

It's as great as it looks like ;)

canyonjumper

lol Bernhard :P

Looking awesome! I'll definitely be finding a spot for this! ;D
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

noahclem

Beautiful building   :thumbsup:   Even more exciting is that the 2x1 lot is included  &apls

There is a dire need in the SC4 community for more quality diagonals like this!

Badsim

Thanks for all the gifts ; rural , urban and even parisian , I love them all ! This ritual  ( second year , now we can name it a ritual ! ) Advent Calendar is a major event ...

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Andreas

Midnight is over since half an hour, but I hope you were able to bear the suspense. ;)

SFBT Waggonhaus by Fluggi

Yet another "guest upload", but I think this fits into the SFBT portfolio very well, too. Houses like those can be found in pretty much every German village or city, typically found in new housing development areas. They come in a variety of shapes and colors, and while many of them are individually planned, there are also a lot of companies that offer "model" houses from a catalogue, so while they might look different, you will recognize common shapes and features, like the rounded parts on two of the BAT models, which inspired the name "Waggonhaus" (literally "railway car house"), derived from the typical shape of German railway cars from the past. The set contains three different models that will grow on a total of six different lots, thus allowing 18 different combinations, with lot sizes from 1x2 to 3x3, covering the first four stages. The list of dependencies is a little longer than usual, but I think the variety of the lot design makes that up for sure.

EDIT: I realized that the preview pics from the readme file might be a little small, here are some with more details:

Andreas

cubby420

Wonderful!  &apls  Very useful for any suburbs and villages.

metasmurf

This is perfect. We need more suburban housing with a European touch.

mrbisonm

Very nice and realistic, I kept the smaller sets only, the 1x2 and 2x2's, question of size of plugins folder again. Thanks for those, I will enjoy them for sure.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Girafe

Sweety houses very well batted and the lots are really superb  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Nur wnderschön! &apls &apls What will be our Xmas present? $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

WC_EEND

Quote from: Sciurus on December 11, 2010, 02:42:55 AM
Nur wnderschön! &apls &apls What will be our Xmas present? $%Grinno$%

My guess would be something big and awsome, and useful for everyone
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

metarvo

I've always been drawn to light residential development for some reason, so more variety in this area is always nice.  I'm looking forward to seeing what other gifts will be given to the SC4 players on this year's "nice" list.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Andreas

SFBT Block 44 by Sam Johnson

This one is a big one, and also a grim one. The buildings of "Block 44" are modeled after some examples in Prypiat, one of the cities that was contaminated by the Chernobyl disaster in 1986. The set contains three different lot sizes, and two building models in four color variants, all grouped into building families, which will be chosen randomly when the lots are growing. The larger 8x4 and 8x8 lots might be a nice companion for T Wrecks' set of mega lots for 6459978's buildings that have been created some years ago. In order to see all trees, make sure you installed one or more tree prop families from the SFBT Essentials or the SFBT Street Tree Mod, and please keep in mind that some of those families need additional dependencies, like Cycledogg's or PEG's trees. Otherwise, you might get brown boxes.

Andreas

art128

I was waiting that! I'll use them with all the needed cares !  ;D

-Arthur. &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Das is sehr toll, vielen dank! :thumbsup:
sorry for my poor German ;D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Sciurus

Excellent, just excellent! &apls &apls

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *