• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Wouanagaine's random backyard

Started by wouanagaine, December 10, 2010, 12:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strucka

Very nice!
This is a small city tile right? Because I'm really struglling to get similar effect on a large city tile, just stopped growing. Well probably it's because, I have 1000 jobs and 120.000 people. Can't wait for more.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

cubby420

Very cool stuff. This experimental city actually looks quite good for sticking to the grid so closely. Even though I have these buildings in my plugins folder, I think I don't see them nearly enough since I do not typically zone 2x1 residential. Long story short you've given me tons of ideas  ;D

wouanagaine

I've been a bit delayed

I've been back to small town and rurality
here some teaser :

(clic to enlarge )

Take care

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

RickD

Beuatiful rural pictures.
Did you rotate the second pic? Something seems odd about the angles but I can't really say what.  ???
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

wouanagaine

Quote from: RickD on February 11, 2011, 03:51:56 AM
Beuatiful rural pictures.
Did you rotate the second pic? Something seems odd about the angles but I can't really say what.  ???
Thanks RickD

Yes I swap the 2nd pic vertically

Take care
Wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Uzil

Tyler

This is really good! Hopefully I can start showing off some cities here too once I overcome the CTDs every 5 minutes hahaha

bat

Two great looking teasers there!
Beautiful small town... :thumbsup:

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

cubby420