• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Plugins got Lost!! Does anybody recognize? (R-Dependencies)

Started by soulchaser, January 04, 2011, 09:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulchaser

Hey Everybody...

I recently had trouble with my Plugins Folder.... :'(

I lost some of my dependencies somehow.

I restored most of it, but some R-Bats/Props keep on being lost, sadly.

Does anybody recognize them by their lot (I can't even find the "Decandent Family House", the only one with query) ? I have some older pics of the spot in png as I wanted to do a MD out of it (different angle, some "days" before):

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/732/bauplatzkirche.png
(Maybe the turquois one north of the spot the church is now?)
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/253/bus1.png

Help appreciated:)

Thanks in advance ::)

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

FrankU

Maybe you load the lots in Pim-X? I think you get a decent list of dependencies then...

soulchaser

Pim-X...ok...might be sth. like the loteditor just without graphix^^...will google.....but I'm not sure if I can load the region to that...as I don't even get a query, so I don't know the lot ....

thank you for the answer

Recently Iced

kaylacey

I found an SC4Desc file in my hard drive belonging to the archive called "Giuliano eX.zip" file.   Inside the zip file were these files:

--> R$xGiulianoxdskpx2xeX3-0x5ad0e817_0xb6f28814_0x70000.SC4Model.

--> Decadent Family House-0x6534284a-0xb6f28814-0xf6ffc608.SC4Desc.

--> Simple mid wealth house-0x6534284a-0xb6f28814-0xb6ffc6ec.SC4Desc.

--> R$1_1x3 01_36ffc9bf.SC4Lot.

--> R$$1_3x2 02_d6ffccf7.SC4Lot.

--> R$1_1x2 04_3700b6a9.SC4Lot.

I have no idea where/when I downloaded these nor the author.  I would do a search for "Giuliano".

soulchaser

Thanks for the advice guys....

I donloaded a lot of dependencies recently....and finally (with simcitler's comment) I found out, it's the lots that are missing....thou no queries....

so there will be another downloading orgy.....thanks all

....might be closed

Recently Iced

Lowkee33

The queries are probably in BSC Essentials.  Although I would guess you already have that.

Another option would be to option the Lot in Reader and change "Query Exemplar GUID" to 4a890f5b.  This is the Maxis Residential query, and I believe that will work.

Or you could go through the queries in BSC Essentials and pick an ID that you like :) 

brechtje

I will post my question here, since it is related (although it's not that i have a problem with ma residential buildings). I'm missing some building and dependencies on some buildings, but i've checked the dependency list for 3 times, and i've got all the listen dependencies. So what am I missing here?

The Wave-generator

the Large Hangar

The airfield Police station

Naval supply base 1

And i'm not sure i'm missing some props on these two lots or it's just what they look like, so i'll post them here too::

The airport firestation

The bus to ... (damn, i forgot the name), alse from the AC functional Airports)

CasperVg

Do you have bldgprops_vol1.dat and bldgprops_bol2.dat installed? These are Maxis dependencies that are frequently forgotten in dependency lists.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

brechtje

Well, it worked for most parts. But the Naval Supply depot 1 still has a lagre, brown box. and there was one park i forgat, namely the Foodballfield and track.

As you can see, i miss the track :D

FrankU

Hi Brechtje,

With the fields I can probably help you.

I am not 100% certain, but I think these fields are the ALN fields and tracks. I remember that the dependency list states you need only the ALN megaprops (or mega texures) number 1, but you need also number 2 and 3.
The other ones I don't know.