• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republik Monareich - Update nr 18 - Dannenberger Kreuz - 18 March 2012!!!

Started by oczomajster, January 15, 2011, 02:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Fantastic update! I love the highway and the interchanges on it. Bravo &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

wallasey

Exquisite planning and imagery in the last few updates, this MD is defiantly one of the best around.

MandelSoft

Thought I stop by here, but your work is very impressive! Keep up the good work!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

ManuelR

Wow, what an awsome MD! I love your airport and your woods. :) Great LE work also!
Can I ask you where did you get these huge terminals, I have never seen them before anywhere?

oczomajster

Thanks to all for replies! :)
@ManuelR: This is the japanese stuff. I only remember that I found it on Youtube. Search 'japanese terminals' or something like that. :)

And the next update...
Update 9 - Airport Altona International vol.2

36. AIF Bussiness Park North - Second part of bussiness park near the airport (view in the direction of terminals)

37. Highway A5 near the airport

At the end - small bonus

38. Highway interchange A3-A12 - A windmill

Enjoy!
I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to your replies! :)
Damian

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing with translator!

art128

The two first picture's links are broken.. But the last one is okay and shows a nice interchange !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

oczomajster

Quote from: art128 on February 24, 2011, 03:48:12 AM
The two first picture's links are broken.. But the last one is okay and shows a nice interchange !  &apls

This is probably the fault of imageshack.us. When I wrote this posts, everything worked fine. I'll wait and eventually I'll upload on the different server.

louistsw

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

aragornjdl

I love your airport! It's very logically and realistically laid out. I may have to look into the terminals. Is it functional at all? If I were to offer any suggestions, it would only be to expand or upgrade your parking. Vast fields of parking lots are usually to be found near all airports, and there are a number of parking decks that are IMHO far superior to the Maxis ones (e.g. Simgoober, NDEX, modular parking decks). But that's only if I were to offer a comment, there's really nothing to dislike!

I'm also quite fond of all those low-rise office buildings in your most recent update of that excellent business park. I'm envious of your use of plazas and parks! Their textures all blend so well together. Also, I don't recognize the two similar grey and blue ones nearest the bottom of the image.

I'll have to keep an eye on this MD...
:thumbsup:

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

thundercrack83

Damian!

Wow! Your work is absolutely incredible, my friend! I am awestruck at the amount of detail that you put into every photo! Excellent job--you're raising the bar! I can't wait to see what you'll show us next.

Take care,

Dustin

rooker1

Here is an MD that is moving up the ranks very quickly.  In just under a month oczomajster has shown us incredible pics of his city, airport and his awesome knack for making transportation networks.  And this is why we'll be spending this month with Republik Monareich in OSITM!!

Congrats from myself and The SC4D Staff!!

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Beautiful RHW work, especially the windmill! The airport looks great as well!  &apls

Congratulations on OSITM!

bat

Awesome MD there!
And great work on your updates and pictures.
Your city is looking fantastic!

And Congrats on the OSITM! :thumbsup: &apls

art128

Awesome update, once again ! I loved the interchanges..  &apls
Congrats for the Of Special Interest This Month.  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

oczomajster

I am happy that my work was noticed and my MD is OSITM. Thanks for all! :)

@aragornjdl: Thanks for a comment. It seems to me that these terminals are functional. You're right that I could use other parking lots than maxis.
@thundercrack83: Thanks and I'm waiting for some your excellents updates of your MD. Thanks to you I'm working in LE. :)
@noahclem, @framly, @bat, @art128, @wallasey, @rooker1: Thanks a lot for your replies!

And the next update is...
Update 11 - Autumn in city district of Mulheim

Today will be two mosaics. Both of them show district of Altona - Mulheim (in two opposite directions)

39. The first mosaic - view in south direction

40. The second mosaic - view in north direction

Enjoy!
I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to your replies! :)
Damian

Battlecat

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!  &apls &apls

What a fantastic update as well, that cityscape is stunning!