• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

I hope you'll better soon. Your pictures rocks! :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Shark7

Been a while for me.  Real life has a way of taking up your time.

First off, get to feeling well, that is most important.

Secondly, love the 'country' look of your last posted images.  Especially the fence/guard-rail lined roads.  the power lines are simply amazing.  Very well done!  :thumbsup:

Tokugawa

I wish you the best with your health, get well soon

I really love the rural scene, and the phones lines are really great  &apls
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

Framly

Gute Besserung mein Freund ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Bojci43

Great pictures.

Where can I get those powerlines? Are they functional?

Kergelen

Nice pictures. The new road mod look impressive.
Hope you feel better  :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Skimbo

Solid job, as usual ;)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Aaron Graham

Lovely pictures, I love the poles in the town.  :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Dantes

I am still not good. I have also pressed before an update. Sorry.

Replies:
@RickD:Thank you Rick for your comment. The power lines I like. You're right when you say the power lines do not fit anywhere. They just fit only to Japan.
@art128: Thank you my little brother. At the moment I feel a little better. Thanks for the email.  :)
@noahclem: Thank you Finland-sama  :P
@Terring7: Thank you. I like your MD too.  ;)
@Shark7:Thank you for your comment Shark. Real life is difficult at the moment and I'm currently not too much to make SC4D. I hope you are well.
@Tokugawa: thank you,thank you Tokugawa  &mmm
@Framly: Thanks... *hug*
@Kergelen: Thank you  :'(
@Skimbo:Thank you Skimbo. I try to keep the level. As good as you I'll still take a long time.
@Aaron Graham: Thank you Mr.NewYork  :P

Pictures from Totori IV:Parking lots and other places

Currently I am working on other things and play a little more SimCity. I currently have a lot of stress. I still want to give you an update. I would look at you a lot of fun.

2.Pedestrian Zone I.

3.Pedestrian Zone II.

4.A place in the autumn

10. Region overview  :)

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Neat update, Onii-chan!

Everything first very well, from the mix of buildings to the aerial train, the tram lines.

I really liked the first four pictures. The pedestrial area was really well done, and I might get some inspiration from it! Also, on the fourth picture I love the plaza, clean, simple and nice.

But I wonder, where did you get that pedestrian over pass, on the fourth picture? It looks great and i've never seen it before.

Take care my friend!

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tokugawa

Bravo! this inspires me, really !
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

Framly

Great Update! I hope you had a nice Easter weekend!

Nice work with all the powerlines &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

rooker1

Great update.
I really like the unity of everything.
The power lines are really a great addition to the game and I'm having a lot of fun with them as I can so are others lately, including yourself.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Great update and nice region overview!! :thumbsup:

Kergelen

Great update. The region shoot is nice and I always like your work with networks over/underpasses ;)

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Great update  &apls  Those autumn pictures are just perfect! I hope you feel better soon and are not so stressed  &mmm

Looking forward to the next update  :thumbsup:

kelis

Hi my friend !!

Nice to see you with a new update, as always it is a great update with some interesting pictures. I'm still surprised with the Japanese mod, it looks fantastic in your city  ;) Keep up the good work my friend and Greetings.

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

Thank you for your many comments. Slowly I feel better. I can not promise you that I now see again soon for updates. I'm sorry. I will try again soon to show you a few things.
I thank you all for your condolences.

At the moment I am working on the railroad.

Old:

New:

Original japanese Railway:

This mod is by uki-sama. Since it is imperative for Japan friends, I use it now.

Thanks for watching.

unit2981

How did you get all those houses? Kei houses no longer appear in my cities &cry2
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

nbvc

Nice updates. Great looking japanese town.