• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Your update is fantastic. I have always loved those model buildings by Somy. Where did you get the brown trimmed buildings in pic 4, 5 and 6?
No need to worry about us and your updates. You should take care of life first, always.

Take care.
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Shark7

Another nice update.

I think the best compliment I can give at the moment is that I simply can't find anything to criticize in this update.  To me, the city looks realistic, and the planning seems well thought out.  Well done!  :)

art128

Welcome back Onii-chan!

Wonderful update, as usual. Good use of the Danchis. I particularly like the area of the train station. The convenience store is also a great touch ( based ML's bats.)

I'm myself going to build quite a few danchi area using SFBT's commie blocks. Some of them will fit perfectly. (Mainly the slope roofed one)

And, as Robin said. Your health is the priority over the updates. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Its look so good here! I hope everything going well soon!

nbvc

Nice to see an update from you again. &apls

noahclem

Great looking update  &apls  Very nice to see you back and I hope things go better for you :)

kelis

Nice to see you here once again, first I want to wish you a soon recovery in your real life issues, that's the most important  :)

About the update I've enjoyed as always, I really love how you work and built your japanese city, we can feel the japanese air but I think all your cities has a special touch and I really like it.

Greetings  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Schulmanator

Great looking pix. You capture the feel of the area well.

Sorry things have not gone well for you lately. Hang in there... things will get better :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Swordmaster

I enjoyed browsing these images. Hope you feel better soon!

Cheers
Willy

Dantes

Thank you for your comments! I currently have repeatedly many problems. It is what it is. Your comments honor me and give me courage, thank you!

After a long absence, I've started my region again. I need to urgently improve bicycle traffic! I started along the railway lines to establish bike paths.
Seeking a bridge for pedestrians and cyclists and have unfortunately found nothing. A simple design would suffice, maybe someone can help me where can I find a bridge?

When standing on the roadside trees still later it will look very shcön and greening the urban area pleasant.

The trails are narrow enough to fit into tight city spaces and open up new roads. I hope the picture like it!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Nice pictures. I approve of the bicycling paths. :)

There are a few pedestrian bridges from WMP or Murimklike these:
Bendy bridge by Murimk.
A pack of bridges from WMP.
Another pack of bridges from WMP.

But I'm afraid they don't really fit where you want.
If you want, PM the details of how you want that bridge to be and I'll try to BAT you something. I did say I'd create you a few BATs some time ago... ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

selles

You have a very nice city here! Cycle paths are always something I try to incorporate into my cities. Here are the bridges that I use:

A pack of bridges by Glenni.
A wooden bridge by Glenni.
A small stone bridge by Glenni.
A suspension bridge by Glenni.
Another suspension bridge by Glenni.
A wooden bridge by Murimkl.
A suspension bridge by Murimkl.

I hope that helps!

kelis

It's a pleasure to see you updating your fantastic MD !! I like so much the new pictures, but my favorite pic is the second with those apartments in front of the railway lines. I hope to see more updates soon, greetings !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

Thank you for your comments selles,art & kelis. The bridges I know all and unfortunately they do not fulfill the purpose for which I need the bridge. Seeking a traffic bridge for pedestrians and cyclists, and have also been thinking of a small tunnel, but such does not fit in my region. Tunneling as transport connection are simply too expensive.
What I would need would be equipped spanning a field and then ends in the field darauffolgendne a small metal bridge, each with a ramp on each side.

You know what I mean? I have searched everywhere and found nothing. I think such a prop would be useful also for other players.

Art-kun help me ;________; *otouto-chan-hug*

Hello Kelis, when I updated my region, I will show a few pictures, I know but still nciht when. I try with SimCity something to distract from the stress.

vortext

For bridges have a look inside here, it contains three types of pedestrian bridges.

The one on the left is suitable for cyclists as well I'd reckon.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Dantes

Thanks, but these are not suitable as traffic routing via railway.  :-[ The bridges are not high enough so that they do not fit well with the railway line. Moreover, they are not wide enough, so that I can build on noise barrier.  &ops So an unsightly gap would occur right in the noise barrier.
Many thanks to you for your tip! >////////////////<

art128

On the picture Vortext posted. Something like the blue overpass might work like you want. Given it's taller to accommodate 7.5m high railways and have stairs on the opposite side of the slopes. :)
I can BAT it if you want. If you have some real models in mind, feel free to post them and I'll create one based on them. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Hello little brother,
it would be really great if you could build! ;_________________;
I would appreciate this work of art from you then into the city to have very often! °ö°

Wow, see this  :D Typical japanese XD

danholo

Wow. This is a gorgeous project you're working on. I'm a little late to the party but several years and this is still ongoing! (How long have you worked on this?!)

carlfatal

Long time I did not write. But luckily nothing changed here, your pictures are great like always, and I like the idea to build cyclepaths.  :thumbsup: