• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Federated States of Llithustania

Started by Huston_N7, April 25, 2011, 06:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallasey

The plaza could do with a few seats and planters but on the whole this is good stuff!

Kakado_to_save

Wow it look great!
I really love you downtown

Huston_N7

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

kwakelaar - Thanks a lot!

bat - Thanks so much!

Terring7 - Thanks, although that plaza on the last shot is actually a part of the Congress complex and the lotting isn't finished :P But I will get to it, thanks for the suggestion though, I appreciate it!

ricardomiranda - Awesome, thanks!

Ol.S / Benoit - Thanks so much Benoit! Although as I said to Terring7, the congress lot ain't finished :P But thanks anyway :)

wallasey - Yeah, I'll lot that some time :) Thanks for the suggestion + it's a part of the Congress area  so it'll be a little different :P

Kakado_to_save - Thank you very much!

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

I haven't been updating very often so here's a relatively large update :P
One side is on the Not so sunny Vakorkjs and of course, on the other side of the country is the Super Sunny Antipolo & Apollo in the state, Mevrco!

VAKORKJS x 2:
Vakorkjs West

People say a picture is worth a thousand words...Why don't you look at it, and make of it what its says to you Smile

+ a bonus picture - Side project called "The last Kingdom of Emasi"

Yep, a wind storm. There's no F5 Tornadoes or Life-threatening forces. It's just a strong gust of wind blowing through the states, causing some havoc but no death. A few light winds whirl around, but it won't lift you 400 feet into the air . It's just another plain old boring day that rains hard and you stare out the window, hoping it'll end soon.... But it won't for another 34 hours :P

Vakorkjs City is under a blanket of grey clouds which are reeking some, not a lot, of havoc, on the West Coast of the nation. The rain hits hard and the owner's of boats are bracing themselves, as are homeowners.

The rain lasts the entire day, non-stop...then something interesting happens...

A small, light tornado, which is more like some lightly whirling winds, which started moving some boats, interrupted drivers, caused some crashes, knocked down power-lines and disrupted power in some buildings which it crossed. In the end, no harm was done, except for a few broken windows around the city, some knocked down power-lines and trees and nothing more than scrapes on some boats which reside on the Canal. It was more a spectacle for the residents to marvel at :P.

Thanks for viewing!

Antipolo & Apollo:
Here we are, yet another update but its the first time we actually venture to the state of Mevrco Razz Here we are at a reservation park where a beautiful river and hotel lay smothered on the grassy terrain.

We're here in the fabulous Antipolo County's Victoria Hotel, a five star hotel renowned for its desirable views, the river and its Marvelous rooms! Not to mention its excellent parking spaces... :P (Yeah right...)

Not so far away is the town of Apollo, but this rest stop is a bit down South of the actual Apollo township. Its so popular that it never runs out of customers and tourists. Unfortunately though, parking ain't on the list of perfections in Llithustania, so feel free to park anywhere! :P

The entire complex is a beautiful setting of trees in the state of fall, the smooth sandy beaches of brown grains, a sturdy wooden bridge and some fish to catch along the riverside...

The river is a very popular spot for fishing and is popular amongst the tourists and passing people on the stop. Camping sites, a timber cafe and parking, its literally perfect!

It's evening at the Victoria and the river is silent, some cars are on the move and more people on the way. It's gonna be an all nighter for the staff.

Tip to all of you: When you do decide to come here to a remote area of Mevrco, make sure your car hasn't got any issues and fill your gas tank cause there is no gas stations for miles anywhere...Or you'll end up being stuck on the highway at 7 in the morning. :P (+ You don't get much coverage here :P )

Thanks so much for viewing!

(Llithustania is almost 1 year old! prior to simtropolis though :P -Oct. 15)

Thanks everyone!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Ol.S / Benoit

I love Apollo & Antipold !
Nice work with the VIP team content :)

Just a detail, try to make the rain on a more vertical angle, I can't imagine the wind with that kine of rain !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

wallasey

Great work!! The last update was your best yet!

Congratulations on your year anniversary.

Huston_N7

OI.s / Benoit Thanks a lot, and I'll do that next time :P

Wallasey Thanks so much!!

Welcome to the City of Vakorkjs City in the state of Crovakia, Vakorkjs is the nation's the 4th largest city, located in the 2nd largest state. We're here today for the final torch relay building up to New Chandler. It is a very short distance to run, but it's a beautiful trip and will be of an entertaining route. With thousands piling into see, no matter where, people have come to see Llithustania's finest foot racer running the final torch relay before New Chandler.

The Vakorkjian leg begins in the city's most iconic canal zone, the beautiful Nordicad Lento Gardens Canal. He begins to run here in the less focused part of the city.

Were about 10 miles into the route, and here, Lyon Rustaphe begins to cross the bridge across the Vakorkjian Canal. Thousands cheer him on while he progress across the bridge.

Lyon makes a turn into Colleisia Avenue Northbound, and there are several blockades ahead being passed by the athlete, and more cheer him on as he continues to run with the simlympic torch.

The cleared road for the runner continues to lead on pacing his way around downtown Vakorkjs, he begins to turn onto Midway Boulevard, entering into a portion of the city financial district. Here, the flags of Llithustania and New Chandler are visible as those show support for the Simlympics in New Chandler and the Litusian Simlympic Teams.

He enters the sprawling financial district's end, and more supporters flag are seen flying on the buildings proudly and illuminated on towers.

A few meters later, he enters the historic district of Vakorkjs, No crowds are allowed here, leaving the road clear. He paces as he reaches Monumental Square.

Here we are at beautiful monumental square, in the older districts of Vakorkjs, Lyon now makes a turn to Ferdinand Forests road, leading up to the end. another 6 miles to run to the city hall, and the torch relay of Vakorkjs will end.

As he runs, you see the surrounding flora in the gorgeous forest road. The road is a little messy, but he gets through anyway with ease.

The leg ends as he approaches the end of the route, Here at the site of the Vakorkjs City hall. Thousands of people are gathering here to come and congratulate Lyon on a great run around the city, representing Llithustania. Next up is all the way at New Chandler City where the Simlympic games will be held.

Thanks for viewing!! :)

<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

sumwonyuno

Your nature areas are very detailed!   :thumbsup:

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Kergelen

Nice kayak competition picture. And great idea :thumbsup:
Also the apollo/antipolo are beautiful!

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Ol.S / Benoit

Great update again, and very unique one ! A lot of details... really pleasant :)

The flags are photoshopped ?

Keep it up !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

rooker1

Incredible update!!
Love the idea and the amount of details you were able to put in to it.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

ThomasK

bat

Two fantastic update and great PS-work!!! :) :thumbsup:

Terring7

And this is Simcity 4 in the year 2011, 8 years after the release! &dance &dance
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Swordmaster

These are incredible pictures! But I get the idea something's wrong with the winter trees on the bridge (2nd picture)?

Huston_N7

sumwonyuno - Thanks a lot!

kergelen - Thanks so much!

noahclem - Thank you!

Ol.S / Benoit - Thanks a lot! And yes they're photoshopped  ;)

rooker1 - Thank you very much!

ThomasK - Thank you!

bat - Thank you!

Terring7 - And it is so :P

Swordmaster  - Thanks, that's just the tree's doubling up, that was due to my lotting placements :P

An outbreak of a horrible disease reeks havoc in a Eastern Europe and crosses to infect the rest of the world. It arrives in Llithustania when French refugees cross the border illegally and infect those they encounter. It escalates and those who fall victim to the disease die then are resurrected as Zombies (The Walking Dead series). As seen, the only survivor is on the horse, riding around Maine, with zombies chasing him down. Currently on an old Checkpoint. Possibly a new CJ. What happens next?

Thanks for viewing
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

apeguy

Well it looks like I have another MD to read from the beginning. ;D

Nice updates, especially the Antipolo and Apollo update, you have an amazing eye for detail, and good skills with Photoshop, which shows in the torch relay with the crowds and the flags on the buildings. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The zombie apocalypse idea is pretty cool. I don't think it's ever been done in SC4 before. ;)

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

RickD

Outstanding work. Your MD is a must-read.  :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Delecto

bat

"Great" view of that traffic accident!!!