• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickD

Stunning pictures. I am once again impressed. But you use so many ploppable stuff that I can not see the new terrain mod.  $%Grinno$%
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

ThomasK

That's one stunning valley you've got there, and the update before was just sheer magnificence. You blow me away with each and every image. Out of interest, what rock mod and water mod are you using now?

Sciurus

It's stunning, amazing, wow quoi! It looks like the Ardèche... &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

Amazing job and work with Flora &apls &apls &apls

Lavender are WIP, think you will enjoy them :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

io_bg

Beautiful pics! Nice ford, too, I've never seen such a thing in SC4 (except PEG's ploppable ones). &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kelis

Beautiful pics! As always you did a great job with the game !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

weixc812

Well, I don't know what to say after enjoying all your great updates here.
I just keep my mouth open  :P
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

ricardomiranda

supremec

Beautiful!!  &apls  &apls I'll build a new region, she'll be named "Ol Scare Inspiration"  $%Grinno$%
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Connor

Yan077

Awesome viaduct ! Once more you make awesome landscapes with the new MMP stuff  :o

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

It has been quite some time since the last update, lets start with some repplies !

bat : Thanks ! :)
namspopof : Thanks my friend ! Well I'll try to be better with the photoshop effects :) Also, I worked on that area with my laptop, the screen is a bit dark so it may look oversaturated :)
Dantes : Thanks a lot ! :)
art128 : Thanks Arthur ! As I told you, I tried for the train, but I was not able too... :(
apeguy : Thanks Alex ! Yeah shadows are not pefect in SC4...
noahclem : Thanks, glad you like it ! :)
Kergelen : thanks a lot ! :)
Silur : Thanks. :)
Framly : Thanks a lot my friend. I tried to take a screen with a train, but I was not abble too... not sure why, I even put an industrial area on one side, and a residential one on the other side... Nothing to do, no damn train ! ^^
rooker1 : Wow thanks a lot Robin ! Glad to have one more K-point :)
RickD : Thanks a lot Raphael !
ThomasK : Thanks a lot Thomas ! :) I use the rock mod from the Appalacian Terrain Mod from Lowkee33. For the water mod, I think it is the new brigantine 2.0, pretty nice, even if I mostly use ploppable water these days...
Sciurus : Thanks Guillaume ! :)
Girafe : Thanks a lot ! :) Did I missed the Lavender or still WIP ?
io_bg : Thanks a lot ! :)
kelis : Thanks my friend :)
weixc812 : Thanks  :P
ricardomiranda : Thanks !
supremec : What an honour ! Thanks mate :)
Connor : Thanks a lot ! :)
Yan077 : Thanks a lot Yann ! ()stsfd()

Thanks for your comments guys ! :)

Teaser - Piedra en Oglio

I was abble to find some time this week end to work on update 35, so here is teaser !
Edit 1 : Looks like I forgot the trees ! :)
Edit 2 : No fog :)

Click for HD

See you soon !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Silur

This a real fantastic view  &apls &apls &apls
Bravissimo !!!

Yan077

Simply awesome !  :o

You've lotted the namspopof abbaye in a brilliant way and I love that river at the bottom of the valley !  &apls &apls &apls

Can't wait for the next update  :-\

PS : just one little thing, I'm not a big fan of that fog effect, maybe you should use it every so often  ;)

noahclem

Awesome teaser picture  &apls  Looking forward to the update!

Girafe

Great teaser,

Indeed Lavender was in progress but I was not happy with it and I let the project in the cave...

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Lovely teaser, Benoit! I can't wait to see the full update.

For the train and the bridge, I'll tell you something. When I want to have a train on a track, even after taking the pictures, what I do is open the game, open a blank tile and put a railway ( straight) with a train generator. Put play so that I can get a full length train and then, screenshot. After that in photoshop I simply select the train and paste it into the picture, and tada! :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

Great teaser! The flora and the serpentine looks very good &apls

namspopof abbaye fits very well in this scenery :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

namspopof

I love the staging. You are a master of lot editor, wonderful !  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

chester

Everything is so gorgeous. i love every picture.