• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Miscellaneous Modular Creations!

Started by Masochist, December 28, 2006, 05:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j-dub

Wow, thats awesome. I have tried building an amusement park with that stuff too before, but I couldn't get it all fancy like that.

bat

Great work on that expo so far, Godzillaman! Looks wonderful...

Gusterfell

Here's my first attempt at a modular university.  I've highlighted university-owned property to make them easier to pick out:

Casterbridge University lies just outside of the city center of Casterbridge (off the upper left corner of the pic) in the historic, affluent district of Kingston.  It was established in the late eighteenth century as a series of brick buildings around a central quadrangle, called "The Diamond" due to the shape of its central pond.  As the university expanded, it followed the mid-twentieth century fashion for large, modernist academic buildings and open spaces, obliterating entire blocks of historic urban fabric.  More recent expansion has been more sensitive, as the university has been buying and restoring existing 18th century houses around its perimeter for use as office and classroom space.

Cod

Gusterfell, I really like how well you're university is integrated into the city. Defintely flows well with the city that wraps the university.

To all the others, great work with the different modular sets. I wish I had half the talent of y'all!

bat

Also like the work on that university there on your city, Gusterfell!! Nice work! :thumbsup:

frdrcklim

That looks really nice. Modular university, is that what you call this kind of set-up. I should try that sometime  :)
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Evillions8

Grave digging!   :P 

Here's what I've done, the port is all modular and the raised canals at the top.

More at my MD.  ::)