• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

First time I can remember seeing a sky with no clouds at all, not even on the horizon. Everything is so much more vivid and colorful, it's is amazing, especially for Britain.

Jonathan

MandelSoft

The weather was HORRIBLE last night! Heavy thunderstorms, rain and strong winds here in Zoetermeer. Heavy rain + strong winds = leaking roof. And since I'm sleeping on the upper floor, I didn't sleep very well. Fortunately, I didn't get wet.

Today, it's only raining.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

N1_2888

Sticky, the storm front hasn't arrived yet:

Source: teletext.orf.at

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

joelyboy911

New Zealand Today: Cold, but the sun was shining.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

bob56

Tornados approaching... shutting everything off to get ready to go to the basement.  :o It was great today, but it seems it will not be a quit night where i live. (Cedar Rapids)

Hope theres no real damage
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

io_bg

Today - the sun is shining, there are no clouds in the sky, soft breeze. The temperature is around 30 degrees (C). The weather is perfect for going to the beach (too bad the temperature is still around 20 degrees which isn't much &mmm)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

wes.janson

It's been a tad rainy the past few days, but today and most of the past 3 weeks have been quite the summer here in Vancouver. It's nice when you don't have to wait until the end of August for the grey clouds to go away. Of course, I willingly reside in a rain forest, so I shouldn't complain when it rains 200 days of the year.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Pat

Gooood afternoon and taking a look at your forecast for today it should be mostly cloudy and with highs around 78 with a chance for showers later in the day...

oooh whoopsie sorry still in the forecasting mood lol sitting here at work and looking out our nice picture window and it should be pretty nice for now lol... Currently in Rhinelander its 64 and a few fluffy white clouds, a picture perfect day lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

metasmurf

KoV Liberty

Very hot and humid.  :sunny: Not a chance of  %bur2$. Its like hell has come to earth. ()flamdev()

Adrian, I miss you man.

adroman

A chilly 22oC here in the Queensland tropics...

I'm not complaining, it can get up to 39oC in summertime, with outrageous humidity.

See-ya 'round
Adrian
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

lf420

81F and sunny here in the Midwest of the US. A glorious summer day.

io_bg

Here it's cloudy and it's 26 degrees (C)... The weather is unusual for this time of the year ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

peter007

I made a picture of it

and its in Zeeland,Holland

KoV Liberty

()flamdev() Its like the devil came to the surface today (and brought hell with him  ;)).

Adrian, I miss you man.

shaylan221

its 115 degrees here in phx, az         ()flamdev()
Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

blade2k5

Been kinda cool this summer, not one day above 85 and usually by this time of year, we're baking under 90+ degree weather with a 100% humidity...global warming indeed. :P 

peter007 - In the top right corner of your pic, that tall plant looks a lot like a marijuana plant. :D

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

peter007

You mean this plant

And it is still great weather here

sithlrd98

Partly Cloudy    
86°F
Feels Like
90°F
Updated Jul 16 03:05 p.m. ET

UV Index:       6 High
Wind:       From SSW at 13 mph
Humidity:       57%
Pressure:       29.95 in.
Dew Point:       69°F
Visibility:       10.0 miles

Wouldn't be summer here without that wonderful humidity! Can't wait till next month when we get heat indexes above 105!

Jayson