• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Rivers and Creeks

Started by bigberta, June 17, 2007, 06:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey Bwatterud that turned out rather well just without the grids I think that pic would be great!!! 

David that is just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toichus WOW!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

You have there a wonderful river! And nice detailing on it, Pat! :thumbsup:

blade2k5

Nice work Pat :thumbsup:  Can't wait until w can start our little joint project we have the works ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bwatterud

Same area as before, farther upstream, after a little more work, and no grid. 

bat

Looks very good there now, bwatterud! :thumbsup:

VeTram

For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

Pat

Vetram that looks very good there!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

newsimaddict

Vetram, that is one very nice picture you have. I really like how the pond turns into darker shades to reflect depth (wow, i should be a art critic! lol)

Here's a stream/waterfall/reservoir/picnic ground I made for a community CJ. Hope you all like!

Nexis4Jersey

Nice creek following into reservoir!

Heres mine

Krost Upper Canyon section

Lower Crossing

~Corey

Pat

Hey Corey looking real sweet there!!!

MrSkyline

Hello at first,
it's a long time gone since the last post written down here. But I think it's the best topic to place my picture.
It shows a rural area I'm working on  :satisfied:

Hope you like it :thumbsup:

Battlecat

That one looks fantastic MrSkyline!  Love the use of the RRP flora there!

Truely there are so many different ways to approach waterways now, amazing work throughout this thread! 

Here's one from a recent entry in my MD.

meinhosen

MrSkyline and Battlecat, those both look amazing, and it looks like the standard has been raised yet again  :thumbsup:

MrSkyline, I am interested in where you picked up that bridge.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

jacqulina

beautifull work everyone,great details &apls

MrSkyline

Hey thanks at Battlecat, meinhosen and jacqulina. It was my first post/picture and such a positive feedback right now :D
@meinhosen: The Model ist from johnb ---> http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=3738 very old but very advisable yet

@Battlecat: Damn, nice picture hey  ;) I can't built such realistic areas in this range of sizes, respekt :thumbsup:

jacqulina

rooker1

Wow jacqulina....those trees are beautiful.  Great work on the stream.
&apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

threestooges

I'll second what Robin said. The fourth one in particular just stands out; it almost seemed like a photo when I first saw it. Which trees are you using for these?
-Matt

jacqulina

thankyou very much,im using simfoxs mayor mode trees heres the link,there quite realistic looking,i enjoy using them.

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?p=results

MrSkyline

Well done, well done, very great work!!! :thumbsup:
Those trees combined with the area (stream course, rocks)  match fantastic together.
I'm getting enviously :P ;D