• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us... Your Most Scenic Area

Started by LP_Green, January 05, 2007, 06:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamgoingtoeatyou

wow, excellent dam there amapper! It looks great, I've been wanting to make a dam for my new region, Thank you for the inspiration :)

bat

That dam and the area around it is looking very great, amapper! :thumbsup:

amapper

Here is another view to show a little more detail of the dam itself.

jmyers2043

Hello AMapper ... I really enjoyed looking at the picture of your dam. It has given me an idea for a region that I am currently working on. Thanks.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Pat

amapper:  WOW that is a Massive DAM niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Great new pictures of that beautiful looking dam, amapper! :thumbsup:

Chrisadams3997

That is an absolutely cool effect amapper.  :thumbsup: And it must have taken forever to make that size peg pond.. er.. lake.. . . .

Out of curiosity, the three "dams" that make up the middle of the dam, where did you get them?

amapper

Quote from: Chrisadams3997 on August 19, 2007, 04:51:32 PM
That is an absolutely cool effect amapper.  :thumbsup: And it must have taken forever to make that size peg pond.. er.. lake.. . . .

Out of curiosity, the three "dams" that make up the middle of the dam, where did you get them?

This is where I got the dam originally. I looked here but could not find it.

Peg Dam

Chrisadams3997

Thanks, it's probably on his website.

amapper

Masochist

I'd love to live in one of these homes...killer ocean view:

(Kinda hard to tell, but they're up on a mountainside)
(Under Construction)

bat

That's a great view of that small town! Great using of the trees, Masochist! :thumbsup:

Frankie

I've always liked how this swampy river/stream junction turned out.

bat

Wonderful using of the river, Frankie! Great work! :thumbsup:

amapper

Yes, very nice work and results. I especially like the low brush. Good job!

Pat

frankie that simply looks great there!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Copperalis

I have to agree with amapper - the vegetation looks good and fits in really well with Pegs river and stream pieces.

The fence around the field is different (and works with the river and nearby trees) - a bit of LEing I assume.

PsychoTeddy

So, I think I will take a stab at this scenic area thing:

These first pics are from one of my smaller cities called Athens.  I was considering a CJ on simtropolis, but I need some input before I really devote myself to one, so tell me what y'all think/if I should go for a CJ, or take some more time develpoing city building skills.  Thanks guys!

The next one is from my other city in the region, Sparta:

jayo

I'm back

Toichus Maximus

Hi all, t'is my first post and pic. Tell me what you think!

(please excuse the grid, I forgot to turn it off ><)

What do you think?