• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Citynut's Padded Room

Started by Citynut, January 08, 2007, 04:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citynut

I forgot to mention the population requirements needed for some of the commercials to start growing - the 2x2's started growing around 20,000 and the gallery grew around 36,000 I'm still waiting for my dragoon indutrials to grow but I think it's going to require a population of at least 60,000 or more before it grows. I will keep you updated on the population needed for this
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

Fred_Ginger

So Citynut, how much longer, hmmmmmmm?
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Citynut

D66

I love the gallery.  I am hoping to get back to playing again...but Batting has taken up my spare time lately   ;)...I would love to have the gallery in my city and I will visit your gallery when you open it......always follow your dreams...no matter what.

rooker1

Great work, any addition to industrial lots are welcomed by me.  Thanks, they look great. &apls :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

joelevan

Quote from: Citynut on March 18, 2007, 08:27:04 AM
I forgot to mention the population requirements needed for some of the commercials to start growing - the 2x2's started growing around 20,000 and the gallery grew around 36,000 I'm still waiting for my dragoon indutrials to grow but I think it's going to require a population of at least 60,000 or more before it grows. I will keep you updated on the population needed for this

Is this regional population or world population?

Joel

Bluebeard

Is Citynut still around or did another bird fly away?.

Edit:The CCPW Canals are are awesome but I was wondering if there will be more pieces such as a Avenue Bridge,1x Pieces and corners?.Thanx

Citynut

Ok I know I havent posted in awhile but here is a sample of what I have been working on. It is a new Agricultural - Suburban Canal kit ASC for short - if you see hashing on some pics that is from shadows cast from the tree mod I use. Right now I have 19 pieces and about 10 more to make. below are the pics. As I make more of the lots i will post them here for comments - please enjoy the pics

jeronij

Great news ¡¡¡¡
I like what I see so far  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vester

Me love your work

Great to see that still a live.

Andreas

Wow, that has to be the 20th canal kit or so - it's a shame that Maxis didn't give us surface water... But anyway, this looks fantastic indeed! Very realistic water texture, and nice details, like the curved path and the variety of plants.
Andreas

threestooges

They look great, and I especially like the little wooden bridges in the 4th pic down.

FromTheAshes

Wow those look very beautiful and realistic!
Visit Vorsfelde.

Gaston

Citynut,
Absolutely fantastic.     They look like they are gonna go so well with the other canals that are out there.    Outstanding job!     &apls    These are great.   Another fabulous addition to this game.    Like Andreas said:
Quoteit's a shame that Maxis didn't give us surface water
Yes it is, but then again would we have this kind of wonderful work if they had?     

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Citynut

Thanks for all the great comments - I am trying to make transitions for as many as I can so everybody or most of them can be happy and I can be the "Canal King"  :D

kimcar

Gaston

LOL @ Citynut.   
QuoteI can be the "Canal King" 
Then we shall all be your loyal subjects, Your Majesty.    I shall thy jester  :party: your royalness.     ;D

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

CabraBuitre

This looks great Citynut!  Is this the same water texture as your other canals, or is it just very similar?

One other random question regarding the old canal set... do you have a piece that would work for a center calm to rapid transition?  There are two-wide canal transitions and there are outside pieces for calm to rapid right and left side pieces... but there isn't a single-wide calm to rapid or rapid to calm transition that would work for a middle tile for a 3+ wide tile.

I've put together some pieces that I think might work... but your original kit is so great, if this center piece existed, it would be the cherry on the top!

Check out Abelfarei!

Citynut

Quote from: CabraBuitre on April 20, 2007, 07:36:20 PM
This looks great Citynut!  Is this the same water texture as your other canals, or is it just very similar?

One other random question regarding the old canal set... do you have a piece that would work for a center calm to rapid transition?  There are two-wide canal transitions and there are outside pieces for calm to rapid right and left side pieces... but there isn't a single-wide calm to rapid or rapid to calm transition that would work for a middle tile for a 3+ wide tile.

I've put together some pieces that I think might work... but your original kit is so great, if this center piece existed, it would be the cherry on the top!

I will see what I can do - that might be difficult as i lost the original water texture i used on the rapids - but i may still have it somewhere I hope. If I have it I will make that piece for you - oh it is the water I used for the RPK set

Gaston

Citynut and CabraBuite:
     I was thinking about that the last time I was using the RPK set.    I thought maybe I was just missing something.    LOL   I guess I was, because it didn't exist.

---Gaston
白龍