• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nova Simia

Started by cartmen180, February 01, 2014, 01:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cartmen180

Hello everybody
I have been a member for ages but never really posted anything. That is about to change :)
I hope you enjoy my first diary ever. It is a handmade region, mostly because i cant get sc4terraformer to work on my pc. I use the appalachian terrain mod and PNW tree controller (i do not like maxis terrain and trees that much). As we progress in the diary the sims will explore further into the region, reveiling more of the map (aka when i do more terraforming).
Lets start shall we  ()stsfd()

Greetings citizens!

With the overpopulation problems in our crowded cities we have started looking for new lands to settle upon.
We have started surveying a promising region and are preparing the first site for colonisation.
This area has been named Nova Simia.

We have identified a prime location for a first settlement.

The west side of this island is a perfect place for a small harbour, so we can ship in more supplies and equipment.
The reaf just of the coast protects this side from the waves.

That is it for this time.

juliok102013

Wow, I like the map, I Love Island, Waiting for more :)

Sorry for the Bad english :thumbsdown:

Gugu3

cartmen180

Quote from: juliok102013 on February 01, 2014, 07:28:25 PM
Wow, I like the map, I Love Island, Waiting for more :)

Sorry for the Bad english :thumbsdown:

Thnx, I will be expanding it sometime next week, so stay tuned  :P

Quote from: Gugu3 on February 02, 2014, 03:12:10 AM
Promising start!
ty :)

Update 1

Greetings citizens!

Our first colonists have settled on Chariton Island. Chariton Island is the most north western habitable island of Nova Simia. It is named after its discoverer Agapetos Chariton.
The first settlers have moved in and named their safe haven Port Chariton.

It has a small dock to deliver much needed supplies and equipment for future expeditions.

Port Chariton has a population of 1500 and the citizens are famous for their love of nordic maple trees.

That's it for now, i hope you like it  :satisfied: