• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gransimtenango

Started by manga rivotra, June 29, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Framly

I really like your unconventional mix! Full of life and details :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Again very good work, especially because it's unorthodox sometimes ;D x347 reminds me a bit of Krokanien - but in the good way. And your MMP work, especially on #349, is great again.

Terring7

It's... so... awesome!!!

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

TheTeaCat

I am amazed by these awesome pics! &apls

The amount of details and the length of time it must have taken to do it shows off.

That sunken railway station is just sublime!  &apls

TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Themistokles

Just reading along, comes to pic. 355 and... WOA! A skyscraper! :o

Just kidding, of course :) The skyscraper does make for a fair bit of contrast, though, but I like it. It really highlights the character of the city, dense but not tall. Outstanding work as always :thumbsup:
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

feyss

Your work is great again. I like the density and variety of your city. And also the MMP work.  :thumbsup:

c.p.

WOW!  That's an incredibly appealing city. &apls

noahclem

Beautiful work  &apls  You have an excellent layout to your city with the transport networks and pedestrian areas. I really like the way you have roads turn into different textured pedestrian looking areas around landmarks, like the one roundabout you did.

manga rivotra

re-hosted  ()stsfd()

@ art128, romualdillo, wallasey, Girafe, Kergelen, Framly, 11241036, Terring7, TheTeaCat, Themistokles, feyss, c.p., noahclem :

Wow ! Thanks you so much for all these comment ! I appreciate very much.  ;D

@ vortext :

The sands piles are from SimcityFreak666 on STEX in the european truck pack with some other stuff too

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25607-european-truck-prop-pack-vol-1/

Today, i've found again a few more picture about reworked scene.
The first one is about the fortified castle made update 7, this time via a mosaic, something that i couldn't do when i had made that update. 
(Xannepan castle and fortified walls)

<<<Click on pic

This one is from a very slopy little town which only the cathedral (Debussyman) was presented update 15.
366-1

<<<Click on pic

366-2 > Add on 30 october 2016, same church but at sunset with some improvements

<<<Click on pic

And this one try to reproduce some sand dunes close to a lighthouse (Vnaoned) presented on update 4

<<<Click on pic

2 pics more closer. surfers and tent from nbvc, and others bathing peoples from Vnaoned

<<<Click on pic

<<<Click on pic

Again, close to the sea, i've tried to reproduce some mangrove in these 2 pics. (roots under and over water from ALN (LEX))

<<<Click on pic

<<<Click on pic

And, now, something new with this little island in the middle of my main river.

372. edit on 3 march 2017 > better pic same thing

<<<Click on pic

Close-up view of the tiny lighthouse.Tiny splendid lighthouse from Jasoncw (STEX)
373. edit on 3 march 2017 > better pic same thing

<<<Click on pic

This tower, just because i love it ! (Kellydalle2003 on STEX)

And to finish, some picture about a industrial area i've made recently.

This is not a conventional industrial area because everything is done to respect the original design of the wooded frame.
Most of the groves have been preserved, and natural runoff ditches and retention ponds were created around a main axis including roads and a bike path that serves all industrial area businesses. Some parking lots for visitors too. Companies have large land with sometimes dedicated to relaxation and sport areas and the whole complex is very green.
The first mosaic shows the nort of the area from the main village.

<<<Click on pic

<<<Click on pic

Close-up

<<<Click on pic

<<<Click on pic

Here, at the bottom of the picture, around an artificial pond, we can see a part of the university and a restaurant for visitors and employees.

<<<Click on pic

By following the power lines, we quickly arrives at a second small village that remains a few hundred meters from the industrial area.

<<<Click on pic

<<<Click on pic

Thanks you very much, i hope you like it  :)

nos.17

That beach scene is simply the best transition I have ever, ever seen. Hands down. No contest. Nothing else even comes close!

Not to mention you industrial zone, which is just as fantastically done. Your custom lots look great and I love your prop choices. Overall, everything is soo perfect, I almost don't want to can't suggest you do anything... but IMHO, I would get rid of the ashy avenue mod and get an avenue T21 mod to get rid of the maxis center foliage.

I think this is the best update I have ever seen from a CJ, and I will certainly follow every update here closely and continue to be inspired. At risk of becoming cliche: I. am. amazed.

mattb325

Gosh - I don't often get around to the MDs, but this is amazing - your beaches and your attention to detail is stunning. I love the re-lotting that you have done.
I see so may wonderful, unique props - especially those tropical planters and palms - I'll have to go hunting!  :)

art128

Another splendid update. You really are a master at making cities on slope.
The industrial area is well done with the green spaces and the bike path.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

This is one of your best updates, even for your high standards. Your industrial park is great, and the MP work along the beach and the mangrove is among the best I've ever seen.

belfastsocrates

The beach scene is beautiful, really impressive. I also like the custom lots, lovely work.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

FrankU

It's hard to think of a word that can describe this perfection.
So I'll stick to: stunning!

Ernestmaxis

So realistic my girlfriend thought the beaches were real :thumbsup:
A stunning update!!
I will keep following this!  &apls

Ps were did you get the electric poles?

seraf

I can't believe I never commented on your work  ???  It's stunning, you use so many different BATs in different styles and yet all of them look good and in place. Not to mention that you build on irregular terrain which is so much harder.

I can only  &apls &apls &apls

I spent about an hour admiring your work, the amount of details you put in those pictures is incredible  :thumbsup: (and I spotted a few of my smaller creations, it's nice to see they are useful :)).

manga rivotra

@ nos.17
I'm very happy that you like my custom lots because i know you make great lots on simtropolis.  :)
And thanks for the Ashy avenue mod, i've forgoten it in my plugins for years and there too much uncompatibilty with to still run it now.

@ mattb325 :
Thanks you very much !  ;D I love your work as you can see many of yours houses on my pics.
About the palm and coconuts, there are from Flunight, but i've downlods them 2 or 3 years ago on SimCity Brasil and don't know if it's still possible to found them. Maybe just wait for a possible new release from Flunight on STEX with others stuff in Rio s' project 2016

@ art128, 11241036, belfastsocrates, FrankU :
Thanks you very much for these very nice comments !  ;D

@ Ernestmaxis :

Thanks ! I promess i only photoshop the ambient light on these 3 pics, nothing more.  :D
To ask your question about the poles, write Buzzit on STEX and you find many of them with different style

@ seraf :
Thanks you very much ! I really love your work, and i think i've use all your fountain and most of your bat in my cities.  :)

feyss

Again, awesome pictures.

This beach landscape is maybe the best I've ever seen for this game. I like how you made those sand dunes with low vegetation.

I also liked the sunken station on the previous update. Great idea  :thumbsup:

Unconstantean

nice relots and the beachs is wow  &apls