• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Guess Next

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 06, 2006, 03:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopCliff

I'm here. And I need a hacker. As it would turn out, there's a lot of my English vocab words on this site, and I get one point extra credit for each word. So, I need a hacker so I can show my teacher these words. So, is our boilogical monstrosity making friend Porter up for the task?
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

porter66083

Huh wha?

Why to people call me when I'm eating...?

Pat? Why??? Why do they do it Pat?

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

Tarkus

I'm not Pat, but I don't know either, Porter.  Maybe Leo can come back and explain.

-Alex

TopCliff

I don't know, but I just about lost it all in a high stakes lying contest with friends. Okay, so where's Jacob?
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

xxdita

How many times I gotta tell you I'm not Jacob?
The KMA Monkey says s.t is up next

JoeST

the kma monkey is wrong.... uh... right

so is Sebes in?
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

porter66083

No... But If you insist... I'll beckon sebes....

SEBES! Get your palindrome butt in here!

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

sebes

Glad to know my butt is wanted here  :P

And would you mind telling us what a KMA monkey is now Nate  :-\
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

xxdita

Mwahahaha... Kinda like the monkey from Outbreak.
Porter knows...

JoeST

but isnt hear to divulge

unlike pat

rooker1

It's me.
What about sebes next
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Nope sorry Robin but I have a sneaking suspicion that Joe will be though..........

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

wow... such insight... ;D

but maybe Leo will return

Fledder200

nope...wrong dutch city my friend!

Porter?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

JoeST

of course not...

maybe T for Tarkus again...

xxdita

TopCliff

I'm finally out of school. Between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, I won't be online. Okay? Okay. So, when's Richie Rich gonna get here?

Tarkus

I'm not sure who Richie Rich is supposed to be, but probably not me.   :D  Joe again?

dita, is that by chance the aforementioned monkey in your avatar?

-Alex (Tarkus)

xxdita

It is, just in a better mood.
REBAREBA!!! ANDALE ANDALE!!!